View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Oh glad others do it. Its not something she normally does it got eaten in the end but she did move it a few times it went in toy box under coffee table and in my handbag. Think ill stick to bones from now on
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-04-2012, 12:47 PM
It is when a dog tried to bury something in a pile-less carpet that you need to start worrying...

[I had to Google "Markies" to find out what they are ]
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-04-2012, 07:07 PM
my dog did this with a toy he was given once, he would obsessivly carry it everywhere and would even sleep with it. Then all of a sudden, he decided to massacre the fluffy toy. That was the end of that one
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
i wouldnt say its necessary stress...id say its more likely its very high value and 'oh wow!' ... if she got them more often she may not(or may lol) react like this.....
Thats what I think Mojo thinks 'high value' as she only gets 'shapes' at bedtime and pigs ears once fortnight
Hanlou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Whisper hid a Raw Meaty Bone under the sofa' cushions once...... she was sooo sneaky about hiding it too as I was watching her like a hawk in case she went and put it somewhere she shouldn't!

Hubby very nearly sat on it! Luckily he noticed it just in time.......

She never ate the 'bloomin thing though. Just kept hiding it!

Malka - Whisper tries to 'bury' things by rubbing her nose on a carpet sometimes yes. I always think it must make her nose sore! But it doesn't seem to bother her!

We find hidden Markies in the strangest of places in our house. If I don't put dirty washing in the wash basket in time she will use it to hide things under! One day I'm going to end up putting a Markie through the washing machine, I know I am!

Love her to bits though! xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2