Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-01-2012, 11:31 AM

Job vacancy at Many Tears ...

I have no idea if this is the right place for this ,but i thought this might be of interest ...

JOB POSITION
This is a full time position at the rescue centre. The person applying for this job will need some basic dog handling experience. They must be willing to work flexible hours, and they must be cheerful, punctual, and be able to be a team player as well as deal with the general public. This position is mainly outside with the dogs, but may include a bit of office work as well. You will be walking and handling dogs. This job will require lifting, carrying and working outdoors in all seasons as well as cleaning kennels and handling animal waste. The job includes showing the public around and answering adoption questions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please completed the APPLICATION FORM (it takes a minute to open) and email it to sw.vanatta@virgin.net explaining under the "Any other information" heading at the end of the form why you want this job.
NOTE:
Any successful applicant will be asked to volunteer for a day so that they can actually see what the job entails and so that we can see how they get along with and handle the dogs. If you have never been to the centre, you are welcome to come and have a look around and even volunteer a bit to see if you think you would be happy working here. We are open to the public daily from 10am to 3pm..
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 12:02 PM
thanks im going to apply for it.
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 01:27 PM
Thats been their a while now but I know I wouldnt get it as im not experienced enough with dogs would be nice though ^^
one.eyed.dog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-01-2012, 01:50 PM
I would love a job like that but, they never pay enough. Hence I am stuck in an office.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 02:01 PM
As I have no job again, I'm looking at anything and everything!

I'd love to try a job in an office, monday to Friday, but have no idea where to start.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Sounds fabulous. Bit of a commute for me though sadly.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post

I'd love to try a job in an office, monday to Friday, but have no idea where to start.
Not quite sure Many Tears would let you book time off to raise your dog's litter though

I work in an office and lots of our permanent staff were once agency workers. If you do well, you keep getting requested, and when a fulltime vacancy comes up you may well be offered a permanent job. So look at office-based job agencies like Office Angels, Reed, etc.
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post

What about your litter?
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 03:14 PM
I'd apply if it wasn't in Wales! sounds like a great job for the person who gets it.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by Collie Convert View Post
What about your litter?
yeah i know... no harm in applying for it mind. thought id got a really good job at this new place i started at but its not worked out, and theyve changed their mind on staff

so its good to keep an eye out and look. personally i cant wait to stay at home with puppies! getting excited now
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >