Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2010, 07:28 PM

Rant through tears(soz)

had a poop day..thought id clear my head and walk 2 of the boys at their new place......
had them both on leads,as i do sussing out who's at the park(not because mine aren't social,they are but there are alot of numpties with a certain type of dog ) alls cool.see a lab playing ball with its family,thought id leave them be,as its 3 fields joined onto one i walked to the farthest field,let them off,they had a lovely time,made friends with some kids whos garden backed on to it..time to go home...clipped them back on leads,see the lab(which was a bitch) and a mahousive dog,looked rottie cross mastiff and his owner was about the same build lol.....well the dog started to come towards the boys...i asked the owner could she please call it,she ignored me,it then it growled so my boys pulled towards it,i have a arm that 'pops out' and my arm got pulled a strange way(hasnt done it for a year) i fell over unable to move...the boys ran off i heard a grumble..then nothing but the woman screaming at me to get my dangerous dogs,that at this point are standing over me wondering why im laying on the floor unable to move...the owner of the lab,came over asked if my dogs were friendly,i said they were fine but i cant move till my shoulder pops back,so he said he would hold them...this woman is still sreaming at me 'i have no sympathy' shouldn't be out with them they are dangerous and next time it could be kids!!,kids what?'she continued 'my dogs friendly its been playing with the lab',i do wonder the lab was a bitch and her dog came over to my males growling ...well i eventually got my shoulder in,thanked the guy, and left the park whilst being told shes gonna tie her dog up and come 'box me' calling me a bimbo (lol i was in a dress yes...but with trainers too lol oh and im 5 foot 3 and 7 stone))...because her offlead dog was allowed to come up to mine after me asking her to call him away......my arm still hurts,i cryed all the way home,and now cant go back to the 'new walking place' which was fab

i wish i was more like them someimes,have the boys off and not give a flying!!!.

no fight happened.was i so in the wrong?..
......... still crying..silly i know
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2010, 07:31 PM
No, not wrong in the slightest, just a victim of a prat of a woman, who was also a bully.

DON'T LET HER BULLY YOU!

Walk your dogs wherever the hell you like honey - you cannot let this bully think she's won.

Where was this?

*hugs* x0x
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
No, not wrong in the slightest, just a victim of a prat of a woman, who was also a bully.

DON'T LET HER BULLY YOU!

Walk your dogs wherever the hell you like honey - you cannot let this bully think she's won.

Where was this?

*hugs* x0x

Agree with Vicki, don't think you did anything wrong, hun.

Sorry about your shoulder, sounds sore, take care, and don't let stupid numpties get to you . Hugs XXX
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2010, 07:35 PM
No you weren't in the wrong at all imo Happens all the time around here, you find a nice place to walk, and then there's always some idiot like that woman around, who's totally clueless and you have to make a big detour on your walk, or run back to the car coz of some numpty, and it's really pee'ing me off at the moment. I wonder if it's because it's summer and these numpties aren't around when it's cold and wet perhaps??

This is what I end up doing on every single bladdy walk now, watching out for OTHER dogs and OTHER ignorant, gobby owners who can't keep their dogs away from mine, and just like you were, I want to protect my dogs, for one thing I don't want to watch my dogs getting into a fight, and I certainly don't want my ultra friendly dogs to get the idea into their heads that all other dogs are aggressive, so I'm permanently on the look-out. It's so crazy isn't it that we end up like this on nearly every walk!

Now pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and forget about it, she was totally in the wrong, your dogs came back to you instead of running off or fighting with hers, and you escaped unharmed, except for your arm of course and I expect that's gonna hurt big time later tonight.

I'm so sorry you had such a c*ap walk today, maybe stick to your usual haunt, or go at a different time perhaps if you really like this new walk.
Jadey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-06-2010, 07:40 PM
I agree you shouldn't let her bully you, you and your boys should be able to walk wherever you like

I'm really sorry to hear about this and your poor arm i hope it feels better soon
xx
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2010, 07:44 PM
I feel so sorry for you - what a rotten horrible experience, and none of it was your fault from what I can see.

Of course you were crying.........the pain of your shoulder and the shock of coming across a total pillock such as that woman, all coupled with having a lovely walk completely ruined, would make me cry too. By the way, she called you a Bimbo because her limited vocabulary could only produce that word for someone that she could see was superior in class

I don't see why you should avoid that walk but can understand why you may want to. Is it possible to ask a friend (a big beefy one maybe ) to go with you next time?
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2010, 07:46 PM
That sounds rubbish - hope you are ok.

Seems like a 'lovely' lady ....
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2010, 07:49 PM
Bless you. I hope you get over your ordeal soon. Unfortunately there are alot of nasty, stupid, ignorant people out there and it sounds like you had the misfortune to encounter one of them.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Have a big (((((hug))))

Please don't let that stupid woman stop you walking there. She's only one person and she doesn't have the right to decide who walks there.

Hopefully in the morning you'll see it wasn't nearly as bad as it seemed at the time and that you did nothing wrong.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Hope your shoulder feels better soon.

Totally her fault if she cannot keep her dog under control she should have them on a lead or long line.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »