Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
I think I shall book a Friday off work before my weekend off (I have Thu off so will be at home for 4 days continuosly) and book him in to be de-plummed.

I wouldn't neuter routinely, but he is a rescue and I believe whole-heartedly they should be done.

...... and he is a leg-cocker in the house. Not too bad but comes from roaming the streets in his youth me thinks? Who knows, but it's copeable with and getting better with training.
I would think 12-18 months is a good time for a small breed. The leg lifting is probably just a bad habit picked up in his youth, as you say. I'm sure with your guidance he'll get out of that habit.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
I think I shall book a Friday off work before my weekend off (I have Thu off so will be at home for 4 days continuosly) and book him in to be de-plummed.

I wouldn't neuter routinely, but he is a rescue and I believe whole-heartedly they should be done.

...... and he is a leg-cocker in the house. Not too bad but comes from roaming the streets in his youth me thinks? Who knows, but it's copeable with and getting better with training.
Good idea. I'm sure he'll be fine.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 07:27 PM
Just for info, Eddie is booked in to have his op next Thu 4th Feb
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2