22-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Morning Lg
Ferret under the bed clothes lol
Have a good day
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 09:50 AM
You have a wicked sense of humour LG, but I love it!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 11:26 AM
Morning oops afternoon. Late today as I had terrible problems getting my burkha on and then getting out of it love goldfinches we get lots round here. Have a good day all. Must away and check the dinner or is that lunch? Last blog on www.northlancing.org just click on Tyto.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 12:23 PM
Well done on the last class Brenda in all they did well. Just taken Amber for another walk and she has lost yet another tennis ball. Her friend 'Sausage' yes that's her name pinched it and between the two of them they lost it. God job I have a healthy supply of tennis balls for her. Love Sausage but she is unruly!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 12:53 PM
You are wicked Gordon but I like you I would feel sorry for the ferret.

Love the name sausage Moyra. At least they enjoyed their game.

Hope you find what you want at the garden centre Norma.

Garden centre done and dusted and plant purchases achieved. Now about to have lunch and they head off with son to plant up the containers. Just hope he doesn't manage to kill these as he did the house plot he bought a few years ago!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Started off a lovely morning, checked the weather and not so good for this afternoon. Cariad and Kesh went for a quick walk and saunter through the grass then home again, onto the river with Lona, Mabs and Zen, had my wellies on this time and we made it up to the waterfall where a good time was had by all, everyone got sopping wet, Lona and Mabs had a few swims. I was watching a family of ducks and their hatchlings, they swam up to the start of the waterfall, hopped onto dry land, walked down by the side of the waterfall and into a still pool of water by the side and had lunch, then out of the water, back up the side of the waterfall and into the river and off up home I expect. Saw a mummy and daddy duck appear shortly after, but no babies with them, they did exactly the same thing. Before they demolished the high man made waterfall I used to watch the ducks and their babies clamber up the steep side of it, over the top and into the water and back upriver and marvelled at them being able to achieve such a climb at a young age, it is so much easier for them now
Love the piccie of the goldfinch, Barry, never see them around here at all.
Brenda, you can get a birkini now to go with the burka, just so's you don't scare the fishes with your long golden tresses
LG if you gets yer cucumber in the right hand, and a fork in the left hand and score the cucumber in a downwards motion all the way around it, then it won't give you indigestion. LOL at the ferret, thank goodness you haven't had chance to write that book on Positive Parenting
Got home gave the girls a bone each, tidied up. Went out armed with paintbrush and started painting the last piece of fencing, it got cooler and cooler, wind got up, then it started raining. I managed to finish it as the rain set in, it was a race to the finish though. Went back to the girls and sent Kesh and Zen in (nearly always them lay out in the rain) and now eating bacon and cheese on toast with a nice cuppa
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Hope you got out for lunch Moira. Pity LG hadn't posted sooner you could have tried the ferret approach a very funny novel idea of getting someone out of bed. Lynn glad you enjoyed your visitors. Hello Mandy, Sue, Tumbleweed, Norma and TW.

I used to be a moderator on a business forum and been thinking lately we must have been a crowd of hard boogers as we would have kicked someones backside off the forum by now instead of letting her go on and on making threads from newbies all about her rants and the poor newbies not getting decent replies.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Agree entirely with you 1cd. I have already expressed my sentiments about NickyAnn on several threads that she has attempted to ruin. Her treatment of Chrysania is unpleasant at least - verging on downright spiteful.
Perhaps June can do something about the horrid woman.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2016, 05:34 PM
Evening everyone family safely back in Essex they arrived about 2.15. Bless them they had changed the bed sheets for me we popped out for a coffee after they left as the house is so quiet and when we got back I popped up to change our bedding Joel's can wait till tomorrow for stripping. Mark and Lauren had already changed our bedding for us.

I am off to look for the posts that are causing upset I did see on one thread some rather confrontational behavior from said member.

Hope everyone is having or had a good day did you get out for a carvery Moyra I haven't really read through the posts properly.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 05:47 PM
I put that person onto ignore and I advised crysiana to do the same....my theory was if they got ignored they might just bog off!!! I would message Azz but not sure if anything has been said/done to warrant removal
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >