Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catbrittanybm85
New Member!
Female 

11-06-2017, 11:36 AM

Help!

My dog might have been hurt by some people. I lost my dog for a few days found my dog and had injuries All over his back his General nose and tail. I don't know how to take legal action or file complaint or even know where to begin on what kind of injuries are on him.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-06-2017, 12:11 PM
Well take him to the vet and get an expert opinion on his injuries and get him treated.
As for how to take legal action, do you even know who caused his injuries?
I find your post confusing tbh, he might have been hurt by some people. I guess that also means he might not have been. His injuries could be self inflicted if he fell and injured himself. Impossible for us to say as we can't see his injuries.
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-06-2017, 12:41 PM
Sounds as if he might have been in a fight. Not necessarily another dog, could be something like fox or badger. Definitely let a vet see the injuries.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-06-2017, 03:20 PM
If you don't know if anyone caused the injury who are you going to sue???? and if you did you need definate proof such as a video of the attack happening
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Sounds as if he was hit by a car. But unless you know for sure how can you tell. Vet is best incase of injuries internally.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-06-2017, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by catbrittanybm85 View Post
My dog might have been hurt by some people. I lost my dog for a few days found my dog and had injuries All over his back his General nose and tail. I don't know how to take legal action or file complaint or even know where to begin on what kind of injuries are on him.

Your first concern should be your dog.

And, if you don't have any evidence of how your dog sustained his injuries, walk away from attempting legal action.

My guess, and it's only a guess, is the OP won't be back.