Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2018, 05:54 PM
Lovely photos Lynn, glad you had a good time,

Griff, so sorry Deags has not been well again, hope she will soon be better, wonder if it is the heat that has got to her. Take care all. I am off to an early bed as I am very tired. Goodnight all. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2018, 06:37 PM
I thought that too Moyra, I have just fed her plain pasta and hope it stays in
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Evening everyone
Just had a shower so feel fresh again, from doing nothing all day well I say nothing I hovered first thing & have done 2 loads of washing - I honestly have no idea how 3 of us can have so much washing lol
The friend of my brother came round to see about digging the garden for us but he said he can’t as he doesn’t have the right tools ( we have a spade I might add) was a little confused as he wants to start a garden business ( he got made redundant recently) but our garden is too much aparantly, it needs digging over so we can lay a new lawn.... oh well we will get there.
Lovely photos Lynn, glad you had a good time
Griff hope Deags is better soon, and kept the pasta down
Sue sounds like you were busy again,
Kazz I usually work on. And holidays first one I e had off in ages. Makes you wonder what poseses people to do nothing but shop on days like this...
Chris hope it’s quieter for you now
Moyra hope you get a good nights rest
Need a cuppa now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2018, 07:41 PM
Mandy, he should be able to hire a rotovater for not a great deal...we have dug ours over by hand twice...this time it will be rotovater
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-05-2018, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Been back from our trip away in Hagmaniworth for a couple of hours now. Van unloaded, washing on the line and baths and showers had.
Had a lovely time and the weather was lovely to. First trip away so we now have learnt some things what to do and not to do on our next adventure.
Hi Lynn, thanks for posting those photos, reminded me of when we had the camper. That site looks exactly like the type of place I tried to stay at. I would never go on the big CC sites, too many people, kids, noise, Looks like Dillon had a good look around, lots of new smells, that's important

As you say, once you've got the routine sorted, what's essential and what you don't need, then it will be even more enjoyable. For me the first thing I wanted on arriving was a cuppa
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-05-2018, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Had an awful night deags was poorly again in the night.
Gosh, hope she is better tomorrow, as mentioned above it maybe the heat.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2018, 09:22 PM
Glad you had a great time Lynn and at least you know how to improve things
Harvey, yes..I am thinking it could be the heat, both are daft and won't go in the shade... just hoping she is o.k tonight...only put one bed and blanket in
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-05-2018, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Gosh, hope she is better tomorrow, as mentioned above it maybe the heat.
Yes, could be the heat. Ours doesn't seem to care for it. I stroll on and keep an eye on him. Sometimes I see him lying in the shade of a tree about 30 yards away. I go on at a gentle pace knowing that he will catch up when he is ready.

We have been giving him his water from the fridge just to cool him. Tap water just bottled and cooled.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2018, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Mandy, he should be able to hire a rotovater for not a great deal...we have dug ours over by hand twice...this time it will be rotovater
That’s what we are thinking of doing, then doing it ourselves just made me smile, that he decided our garden was too much, it’s not that big
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2018, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
That’s what we are thinking of doing, then doing it ourselves just made me smile, that he decided our garden was too much, it’s not that big
Maybe not his calling..................
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >