Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2016, 06:57 AM

Daily Thread Monday 25th

Good morning.

Hope you are all right Moyra and have managed a good nights sleep and lie in.

Hope everyone is well both two and four legs

Dull and overcast here with rain forecast still better today than tomorrow as hopefully they start on the conservatory. Out in a minute with Teazle washing in machine and that will have to go through the tumble dryer.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2016, 06:59 AM
Good morning everyone, didn't want to get up this morning as it is so cold and miserable.

Not looking forward to walking Amber. Shall have to wrap up well.

Hope everyone is ok. Mandy hope your injection comes off ok on Friday.

Not looking forward to my consultation Thursday morning. Too early at 9.15 so much do do and then to get there early enough to get a parking place will be the thing.

Lynn, funny how Dillon's leg played up later in the day and not after his walk. Harvey, Casey,s improvement is going to be slow but as long as it comes good in the end.

LG, that Fagin sounds quite a handful but what a beautifully loyal dog he is.

Griff, hope all goes well with you today.

Have a good day everyone, take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2016, 07:24 AM
Morning Sue and Moyra and all who follow.

Very chilly here today and overcast.
Gorden left for another week in London.

Enjoy your trip to the country park June and hope the eye feels better soon. Some staffies can be over exuberant remember that one I looked after for 10 days zero training and was a nightmare and also hadn't received its puppy jabs so daren't walk it. Funny thing I was busy when she asked again if I could look after him. Not the dogs fault of course.
Fagin certainly sounds a character LG he is lucky he is in the hands of two very caring sensible owners.

Harvey Dillon has bilateral elbow dysplasia. The left elbow was x-rayed last August as he was limping intermittently on that leg he has a bone spur there which prompted our vet to refer him to an orthopedic in Fakenham who suggested all four limbs be scanned. CT.
Then it showed up both elbows and the distal rotation on his right back paw. No target re: operation which he is reluctant to do as it is not a nice operation. So management is the way we go. Now it is the right leg that is giving him the problems.

Have a good day all and hope all are well two and four legged friends.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2016, 07:26 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2016, 10:08 AM
Morning all
Moyra, can steve not drop you at the hospital? save you trying to park....my dad does that with me and goes and waits in tescos and then i call to say i am done...no car parking fee Lol
Sue, i hope the weather dries out for your fitters coming
Lynn, you are right, in the wrong hands staffies are nightmares..i was an experienced owner of the breed and i then got Kota...OMG, without a word of a lie i was on the verge of suicide! i had never ever thought of giving up on a dog in my life, i came so very very close, a lot of time effort and tears and she is manageable, she has her issues and i have to live with those.....they will never go away i just have to find ways of dealing with them
Well, very bad start to the day, set an alarm on my fire tablet and my mobile...neither went off, god knows what i did but for once in my life i was happy for the dog to bark next door Lol...i should have been up at 6...got up at 8!!! poor dogs literally had time for a little run around and a wee and number 2's and back in to go to bed with their kongs, Dr was running dead late and i had to sit with the moaners all complaining about how late she was and how it is hard to get an appointment...yet how goo and thorough she is and doesn't rush you??? well you can't complain about her being late but think she is great for not rushing you...anyway, she was a bit worried about my blood results as they are all over the shop, was worried i hadn't had a call from the hospital about them....i am not surprised as i rarely get a call for the abnormalities unless she calls them herself. Anyway, i am seeing my consultant thursday afternoon and she has given me cream for my rash on my chest which i have been instructed to show the consultant...back home now as i ran out of time for a blood test, will have to try that tomorrow
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-04-2016, 10:16 AM
Good morning Sue Moyra Lynn
Hope all goes well with the conservatory Sue
Be thinking of you on Thursday Moyra wrap up well when out with Amber
Chilly here too Lynn even a few flakes of snow through the wind brrrr
TW enjoy your walk hope there's no Numptys about lol
Griff do hope hospital appointment goes well
Mandy nippy 1c dog have a good day what ever your up to
LG loving the sound of Fagan always had a fondness for a dog with a character lol
Waiting on the electrician no hot water this morning as the immersion heater has gone on the blink
Hope everyone has a good day
Take care stay safe xxxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2016, 10:29 AM
Oh No Norma. hope he can fix it easily...and more importantly cheaply!!!!
Hospital will be o.k, worst case scenario he says i am going back on the drips..then i have to argue that i don't want the sort he wants me to have...he can't make me have them Lol, i will give him a headache Lol..in orthopaedics i was known as problem child
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2016, 11:24 AM
Griff, he will probably be working and leave home around 7.30 so it is up to me to make sure I have enough juice in the battery on my car so I can leave here around 8.30 for a 9.15 appointment. That means up and out with Amber early and then back for a shower and out soon after. Just hope there will be not be too much waiting around at the hospital. Hope your appointment goes ok Griff and also Mandy's on Friday.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2016, 01:13 PM
Oh, that's a shame Moyra. I hate early morning appointments...namely because i panic about not getting up...like this morning Lol. My lead consultant runs a special clinic on a thursday afternoon and he has put me on that..thankfully, gives me enough time to get up and see to the dogs, my urologist does afternoons too and my ent does both so i always ask for late morning or afternoon...my chest consultant does mornings i think so i ask for the last appointment on clinic and they pretty much accomodate me...i am not a morning person Lol
Blue dye is done....just doing black now, then a shower, then walk the dogs, then get them to have a sleep
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2016, 01:26 PM
Afternoon all,
Been out this morning to the post office to post a couple of things. Lauryn had a clear out so I sent a couple of dvd's to my cousin for her 2 boys and a couple of letters for my mum.
Rosie played on garden today, as it keeps raining.
Must be a bit of bad weather on way as the sky box keeps freezing.
Hope everyone has a good day,
Will catch up proper tonight as I'm back at work and going in a mo
See you later all
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »