Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2016, 07:08 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, January 25

Good morning everyone, am having problems with my pc again I have lost my e-mail. Will have to have another go at downloading it.

LG, not surprised to her DG had a go and nipped that person who couldn't take a growl as a warning. There are some stupid people around.

Lynn, glad you got your wardrobe finished.

Griff, Hope your hip is much better this morning and Mandy hope you too are feeling better.

June, poor little Zen, you'd think she was big enough now to defend her food but I guess it is respect for her elders that lets them get away with it.

Right must go sort out my e-mail now. Take care all, have a good day, stay dry and warm and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2016, 08:16 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Fingers crossed the email problem is sorted quickly and without problems Moyra.
griff hope the hip and knee are improving.
Mandy hope you are continuing to feel better.

Hope everyone else is well today ad all doglets.

Nice and sunny out there if a bit damp wet underfoot.
Gorden just left for London.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2016, 10:14 AM
She won't defend her food against any of the others as she is still very young and low status. She does growl at them, and she gets a telling off from them then, probably that is when I heard her squealing, then she got the remnants of her meal taken off her. I give her the biggest piece and am round and about doing stuff whilst they are eating, so she will have eaten most of it by the time the remainder gets taken off her, probably tiny pieces. She's 8 months old today and is bigger than any of the full grown GSD's at training and still got growth plates in her knees so I'm not worried about her being malnourished
If I am giving her a meal in her bowl then she has that in the utility out of the way of everyone, but she seems to finish up very quickly, so even if she ate that with the others I doubt there'd be any left. Once they've all eaten they go round checking each others bowl to make sure no ones left any.
Nice dry morning so the jobs all done and everyone clean and tidy once more. Feels like rain in the atmosphere to me, I think it'll come over quicker than forecast. Not looking forward to tomorrow and 40mph winds
Have you filled the wardrobe already Lynn or are you finishing that off today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2016, 10:21 AM
All my stuff is in there June now got see what I can fit in of Gorden's.
I am hoping that most of the bedding and towels will go in the deep chest of drawers we have brought and undies in the slimline chest of drawers. Need to find a home for the spare quilts and pillows and if I can the built in cupboard in the bedroom is coming out and I will have a dressing table in the alcove it will leave.
I am also planning on taking the built in cupboard on the landing out and putting the merchants chest in that alcove and that will free up room in the small bedroom for a small wardrobe and chest of drawers for visitors. I really must crack on with decorating this year also.
News years resolution less coffee's out and more time cracking on with getting house sorted and putting it on the market hopefully early next year.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn, June and all who follow

Poor Zen but I don't think she will starve with you on the lookout. I must say that when I had four dogs the Dobe would inhale his food but would not dare touch the girls dishes, jut one look from then and he melted into a corner Talk about being under the thumb!

The Lynn you have a lot planned for this year. Hope it all gets done and you are able to get it on the market for a good price next year and move to the area you wish to live in this time.

Hope Mandy and Griff are feeling better today,

Goos luck sorting the computer Moyr.

Lovely and sunny here. Teazle walked,, nets washed and rehung and windows outside all cleaned. .

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2016, 10:43 AM
They have established their own order in which I feed them, I say their name, they step forward and I put the dish down in their normal place, then go onto the next one. Cariad always eats last and is a very slow eater, but no one dare even look at her dish
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2016, 02:03 PM
Afternoon all
Hope you are all well, that technology decides to behave itself and wardrobes are soon full up and pleased to hear windows and nets are now clean
Hip is a lot better, knee still very swollen but then it is always swollen.
Harvey great to hear the plan for the fence worked out and great you can't see your neighbour...it is really nice having privacy
LG, awww thanks...i don't often have good ideas though so you might not be able to hire me out much Lol
Need to nip to the vet to fetch the cats medicine and that is it for me...nearly forgot....Happy Burns day to you all, might involve a beer or 2 for me tonight
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2016, 02:32 PM
Everyone walked and back now, here's a piccie of Zen at 8 months old, took several, but she never keeps still, got loads of her back end in the trees, splashing through water etc, this is the one that shows her whole body as it were

Griff, glad to hear your hip is less sore, now all you need is your knee to behave itself.
Been for lpg and it isn't half going dark,sun was out before and quite a pleasant day, you can tell there's a storm on its way. All jobs done, chicken breast for the girls tea defrosted, all I've got to do is snip it up and put it in their bowls. Sat eating some bone soup with a brew watching Father Brown, I think this is a new one
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2016, 02:49 PM
June, lovely picture of Zen. Had no joy with my e-mail account.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2016, 03:00 PM
Wonder what keeps going wrong with it,how many times have you had to sort it out now.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >