Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2013, 12:25 PM

Ay me!

I think this is called being a victim of your own success but I am delighted as it is all for babies and homeless...

Knitteds are selling so fast that keeping up is nigh impossible,,, but am determined to have a fair stab at it.. The Gathering is having a huge impact of course.

Heavy rain today which was needed and less settled weather ahead....

Just dropped in for a quick word in a break; forgive new threads but must get more done as market tomorrow.

Blessings and peace
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2013, 01:05 PM

Good for you!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Well done indeed. So good to hear about somebody making a success of their business/job these days.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Well done with the knitting. The rain is because Ireland is crying cos we've gone home
We saw people in green tops advertising The Gathering when we were walking round Killarney.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Hi Rosebud,
Lovely to have you back again Well done with all the knitting and crafts .... keep it up you are clearly doing a fantastic job (that is if you can keep it up, you must be shattered ). Good luck tomorrow at the market and let us know how you get on.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Hi Rosebud,
Lovely to have you back again Well done with all the knitting and crafts .... keep it up you are clearly doing a fantastic job (that is if you can keep it up, you must be shattered ). Good luck tomorrow at the market and let us know how you get on.
Thanks,, a slooow day today as can happen. and OH MY the midges... went out very early to load the car.. outside the door a wall of them, and I came in with face and hands ( had covered all the skin I could) on fire. Dreadful all day and am itching all over. Doped up with anti histamines

Showers too.. so the summer is over!

One nice thing; a lady starting a new small craft shop took some of my stuff. She loved it all

Killarney tomorrow for banking and shopping etc...The blossom is awesome just now.

Blessings and peace

She said the same thing, lots looking and handling but few sales. In trading lingo lookeelous and maulers