Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2014, 05:51 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Monday).

Morning everyone. Gorden is back to work today and my friend is coming over around 11.30 her OH is driving her.
Dillon would of laid in again today but I thought I better get up seeing's what a busy day I have ahead.

Helena I hope all goes well at the hospital this afternoon and that the consultant is happy with the healing.
I hope everyone else is feeling well today including all the doglets.
Still thinking of you Rose.

Still no sign of Lorraine (Lore) I do hope everything is ok.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2014, 06:19 AM
Morning
Rosie woke me up again at 3.30 I tried to ignore her but she then barked, and when I got down stairs, she wagged her tail I wasn't impressed!
I don't know what's up with her at the moment! Hubby off today but I'm at childminders till dinner and at Sainsbury's tonight.
Will take Rosie out later, as it's raining again.
Hope Helena gets on ok today, and that Lore is ok too
Have a good day everyone x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2014, 06:24 AM
Morning Mandy. You have my sympathies Dillon has episodes like that and its not funny.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2014, 06:28 AM
Morning Lynn and all who follow,

Dull here but dry and present. A busy morning here as both dogs are going in to be 'beautified' at 9.30 which means getting them out early for a walk. Our son is going to phone the estate agent from work and put an offer in for the lovely flat we saw on Saturday. He also wants my OH to go and have a look at it this morning so I'll naturally go again to have another nosey

Lynn enjoy your visit from your friend, I'm sure you will What a star Dillon is being at the moment.
Helena good luck today with the hand check and remember this time to ask about whether you should or shouldn't be moving 'that' finger
Lore As Lynn says we hope you are OK. You have been mentioned and missed over the past week.

I'll have to go and have a catch up of last night's DAD to see what I missed.

Enjoy your day everyone and see you later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2014, 06:30 AM
Morning Mandy a busy day for you too by the sounds of it. Sounds like you'll need to try and grab a nap at some time after you 'polite waggy tailed' awaking during the night
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2014, 06:39 AM
Morning Jenny I hope your sons offer is accepted. Of course you must pop along to have another nosey.
I hope Dillon is a star when my friend visits. He will be on his collar harness and lead so he can't get up with them to droll all over them.
I was hoping for a nice day and being in the garden doesn't look like the weather will be obliging though.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2014, 06:39 AM
Morning ladies.

I recall Lore being on when we were talking about 'Yuppie Flu' in re Bev's symptoms. But that was a couple of weeks ago at least.

Looking on the bright side - some people have busy 'real' lives and Lore was certainly one of them. With her home and outside pursuits. I'm always near a computer, tablet or wifi phone but not everyone is to be able to do quick catchups. I do hope they are OK though.

Last time someone I like a lot on here went AWOL it was on account of them having a bad experience with another member - certainly hope it isn't anything like that.

Lynn I hope your day goes well and that it is worth you having dragged yourself out of bed for. (I sometimes say I've had the sort of day it wasn't worth chewing through the leather restraints to get out of bed for!)

Mandy you can give your dog a 'rolling eyeballs' look from me!

Bella is being quite good today really considering we have the 'new neighbours' in next door with 'new noises'. Only a teensy weensy bit 'barky' earlier. Whether it's because she wanted to be 'on patrol' and I kept placating her and chanting stuff like 'look it's only Dick (gardener)' and 'look it's only the neighbours' when she really wanted to have a good long barking carry on or whether it's because she is now worn out having chasen/ridden on the floor mop after I mopped right thro' on account of the dishwasher leaking again or (the most likely reason) it's because there is half and half cloud cover, no direct sun and it's quite refreshingly COOL out here this morning, I dunno! But she's gone back inside and curled into that 'nose up my bum' ball they go into when they seem to want to ignore the world around them.

George has already been and taken my car away to get it MoT'd (good old George) I will get him to drag a suitcase down from somewhere near the ceiling when he gets back later as I've completely forgotten what I put in it and it's too heavy for me to drag down. I hope my new shiny patent wellies are in there as I haven't worn them yet and we are apparently not quite out of the danger of getting another heavy downfall just yet.

I will pop back later when more of us are on parade! Enjoy your Monday. And do try to be good!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2014, 06:40 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

I am not feeling 100% today. I am feeling a bit sick and dizzy again. It had better hurry and pass as I have a long busy day ahead at work and then I am out to a psychic evening this evening. We have to take a flower with us and leave them on a table and when the psychic comes she will pick up the flowers and do a reading from them.

Lynn I hope you have a lovely time with your friend when she visits today.

Jenny I hope your son gets the flat. Good luck to him.

Mandy sounds like you will be busy today so hope everything goes smoothly.

H Good luck at the hospital today and I hope the consultant is happy with your finger.

Have a good day all.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2014, 06:43 AM
Might 'a' known Jenny would sneak in while I was typing that. Hope we get to see some pics of the delightful duo after their 'treatment'. Wish you were taking me along with them - gawd you should see my barnet this morning. Even cheesing me off catching sight of it in the laptop monitor screen! Plan to wash and dry it when I've tackled a few more flower descriptions.

So exciting about the flat. Fingers crossed here for that.

Oh and goes without saying good luck for H with all her trials and tribulations right now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-05-2014, 06:51 AM
Morning everybody - just a quickie - Everything crossed for H with her consultant, have a nice time out with your buddy. Mandy keeping busy as always, I,m sure you love it lol. Not funny the canine alarm clock though. Lynn have good catch up with your visiting friend (and not too much cake). Rose hope all went well at the market and that you managed OK with your wrist. Jenny - Good luck with your rascals at the Groomers - at least they'll come back smelling sweet, probably safe to say it won't last long though. To everyone else, 4 legged and 2, have a good day look after yourselves, and if you're a bit under the weather hope all improves for you. Will be missing for a while now (probably till the later stages of D.A.D) as I have a busy day ahead. Bye fer now
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »