Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
I have reported it to the police, and have also rung the emergency vet who told me to put the pups in the freezer and they will take them tomorrow.

Dont get me started on the RSPCA, i've been on the phone to them and the response was disgusting. I wont go into it here as my main concern is to get this wee one through the night.
How awful poor little things hope Millie is ok through the night
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 09:41 PM
i've stuck a big notice on the door that just says "if its you ring and leave", in the hope that if there are anymore they can at least be brought in.

i have my suspisions - the bitch was sold a couple of days ago as a "guard dog".

Millie has had milk and a wee but hasnt had a poo yet so am concerned about that.
Have you any idea to how old little millie is , maybe though you prob have already done this , wiping her bottom with a wet tissue to try and stimulate her need to poo , i hope they ring and at least give you a chance to open door ,so you can at least take the little defenclesss mites in and look after them ,instead of the cold act of cruelty they are performing ,by just putting then in a bag to die , and selling the mum as a gaurd dog words fail me xdk
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Poor mum must be distressed if its too early for poor pups to leave
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 09:43 PM
How sad a story is this. I do hope the little one has the strength to survive, there are some heartless people out there. Good luck and bless you.
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 09:48 PM
thanks dk, i tried the tissue again, had tried it earlier to no avail and we got a little bit out, so will keep going with that ...
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 09:48 PM
Awwwww this is awful,poor wee souls, I'm so sorry this is happening to you and these poor babies.I'd be heartbroken about it all,I just hope someone from the RSPCA can do something about it.You say that you have an idea where this has all came from,a nice little dna test would confirm if she is the mother of wee Millie.You have my sincere sympathies and I hope you get to the bottom of it all,xxxxxxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 10:01 PM
thanks dk, i tried the tissue again, had tried it earlier to no avail and we got a little bit out, so will keep going with that ...
your welcome hun xxdk
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Oh no, i'm sorry to hear this. I don't know what to say.

ETA: I think the people/person responsible for this must have at least some kind of a conscience as they haven't just thrown the pups out or killed them, they porbably knew you had dogs and would take them in and look after them. If you know who it is or where they live i'd put a wee note in the door saying if they have anymore you will take them in no questions asked but please don't leave them when no one is in as the other 2 died from the cold before you got home. I dunno but hopefully it might make them realise and if they do have anymore they might have a better chance than these 2.

I wouldn't be able to face putting them in the freezer H and tbh, if they are coming to pick them up tomorrow morning (as awful as it sounds) they won't start rotting or smelling or anything overnight. I dunno I just couldn't do it, i'd feel sick everythime I went in my freezer if I did from remembering the poor babies and their awful fate.

I can't understand it, she looks a full rott so that suggests it was planned, unless they have/had another male rott? Why would someone just do this. I'm so gutted about those babies and it wasn't even my doorstep, you must feel dreadful H, i'm so sorry. xXx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 11:06 PM
i've stuck a big notice on the door that just says "if its you ring and leave", in the hope that if there are anymore they can at least be brought in.

i have my suspisions - the bitch was sold a couple of days ago as a "guard dog".

Millie has had milk and a wee but hasnt had a poo yet so am concerned about that.

OK get some cotton wool, dip it in warm water,,not hot but about body temp or slightly warmer,,,rub it on her wee bits, she may still need stimulating to do the loo,,,, like the mum would lick at them to make them go,,,,good luck,
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 11:06 PM
That is disgusting.

If it were me and the RSPCA refused to act I would be calling my local newspaper and telling them what has been happening and asking them to publish that if anyone knows who it is, to get in touch because that is truly disgusting !!!

I would also be telling the RSPCA I was going to the press too !

I might make them just sit up and listen a bit, the Police also.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >