View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2010, 11:53 PM
glad to hear she is ok! they do get us so worried!
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2010, 10:28 AM
just another update

She had a fairly good night only up 2 times. She is much brighter this morning. Just about to give her some more chicken and her tabs. No blood or poo since early hours, so must be meds kicking in.

I am going to have to be so careful with her now. As this is the second time but we are not sure of all her triggers yet so need to work on that, bones def one of them lol and poss the snow according to vet as she had been catching lots of snow balls with the boys and me.

So hopefully i will have more good updates for you later xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Great news, Mel. Thanks for the update.

x0x
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-01-2010, 10:44 AM
Glad to hear things seem to be improving.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Sorry I missed this originally and so pleased she is doing better...what a worrying year this has been for you already! xxx

When one of my setters had colitis he had it for life..anything unusual in his diet would trigger it off, we found out he was allergic to anything with additives/preservatives..also stress would set him off too..if another dog had been nasty to him.

I hope this is just a one off for poor Zeita...please give her a gentle hug from me and Leon sends slobbery setter kisses to make her feel a bit better xx
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Sorry I missed this originally and so pleased she is doing better...what a worrying year this has been for you already! xxx

When one of my setters had colitis he had it for life..anything unusual in his diet would trigger it off, we found out he was allergic to anything with additives/preservatives..also stress would set him off too..if another dog had been nasty to him.

I hope this is just a one off for poor Zeita...please give her a gentle hug from me and Leon sends slobbery setter kisses to make her feel a bit better xx
lol no its not been a good start to 2010 has it!!! Hugs have been passed on thanks. although the slobbery kisses will have to remain cyber ones lol xxx
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2010, 12:13 PM
still improving, no blood since Friday. Still not normal poos but getting there. I have been so worried. Thanks for all your kind words of support
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
still improving, no blood since Friday. Still not normal poos but getting there. I have been so worried. Thanks for all your kind words of support
So pleased to hear that she seems to be improving...fingers crossed for a full recovery...I reckon it was the thought of those slobbery setter kisses that made all the difference xx
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4