View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-09-2016, 11:53 PM
Good evening all - just catching up after a lengthy absence and am horrified to see that my absence has caused some consternation with some of our members.
I am in reasonably good health at the moment (touch wood) and have been keeping very busy.
Following Wales I have been in Argyll up in Scotland for a couple of weeks with the dogs - a sort of working holiday (more about this in a day or two) during which time the Mem has been in northern Sweden, staying with the family of an artist friend of hers. She was invited to stay earlier in the year and I had almost forgotten about it to be honest - until she reminded me about 3 days prior to her departure. She has had a lovely time of it and apart from being offered one or two strange foods during her soujourn has thoroughly enjoyed herself.
I'm off to bed now as I'm showing tomorrow (with Tess and old Gypsy) but will post when a few spare minutes present themelves.
Ref: E-mail addresses, I quite simply don't have one, so it is not some sort of desire for secrecy that makes me generally unavailable. I actually borrowed one to join this forum and as I never use the 'puter for anything other than Dogsey I never thought of availing myself of the service.
Another reason for my absence is that I have not been within reach of a computer of any description for the huge bulk of the time.

Glad to hear that Lona is through her op and on the road to recovery, I'm sure she'll be fine, June.
Best wishes to all, take care of yourselves, G.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4