View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2016, 11:12 AM
I keep wondering how Lona is today. Do hope she is recovering ok.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-09-2016, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
just had a look and LG does not (or has chosen not to) receive private messages. So it will have to be email if anyone has it.
When you register Azz asks for your e-mail mainly so he can advise you when your subscription is due for renewal if you are a subscriber.

There's no way Azz would give out an e-mail but he has occasionaly (if I remember correctly) sent one from him to a member.

I seem to recall he had a bit of an argument with some troll on another thread which may have decided him to stop posting.

As Brenda says an internet forum is not like any kind of face to face gathering, they call it social networking but in my view it can often be anything BUT social

Would be nice to know how he is, especially to know he is in good health.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2016, 12:48 PM
Have been on for a read but a bit of a hectic morning. Sat down now with a butty, brew and Lona, who is feeling a lot brighter today. She ate last night's tuna this morning and as soon as I saw she was going to eat all of it, I nipped in and put some of her Loxicam in it, then broke her AB into half and managed to persuade her to eat it.
Took her out for a walk round this morning and she is obviously a bit stiff and sore, but happy to be out.

Then put all of the 4 girls into the car and we went up to the football field and they had a good charge round after a few squeaky balls. Left a line on Cariad and Kesh because if another dog had come on with us having Zen with us, they would have been on alert to defend her against this possible attack!! No one came on though, but I would rather be safe than sorry. Zen has come back sound as well, so really pleased with her now as it is a week since she came back lame after her outing with Cariad.Have got some piccies and you can see how thin Zen is now, hoping I can slowly get a bit more weight on her, will make sure this recovery is complete before I do that.
Saw some of the neighbours in the back taking their bins in so apologised if there was any noise and explained about Lona and the others mounting a vigil and her now being very vocal about being left Home Alone whilst the others are out enjoying themselves. She was not pleased at all.
Once I'd got everyone back in and handed out bones, I took Lona out for another short walk as she was complaining. Then offered her her breakfast and she ate that straight away. Have been syringing water into her mouth this morning as didn't think she'd drank, she had a good drink after eating, so really relieved we're facing the right way now. She then went into the front room and glared at the TV till I put it on and she could watch Bargain Hunt
Sue, you should know by now you know Nuffink. Surprised you bother actually, you are a Saint I think, and Barry is lucky you haven't buried him in a hole left by a tree stump
Hoping Nippy is OK after her op and she hasn't fallen down a hole left by the Gas Board, and that she can now exit her house without any risk to life or limb
Here's the girls, or most of them, playing out

griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2016, 12:59 PM
wowowow Beautiful!!!!! very pleased that Lona felt well enough to watch bargain hunt Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2016, 01:02 PM
Lovely photos of the girls June, Glad Lona is coming along ok now. What a relief.

I phoned the Housing Association this morning and asked them how things were going with the wall's replacement. She said the Directors were still arguing over who was responsible for it financially. I said well I didn't want to be having this same conversation come Christmas.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Oh good for you Moyra, that would have gone home, well I hope it will have done anyway
Glad you like the piccies. Lona now engrossed in Doctors. Will take her for a walk after that then off out shopping, and going to get some Manuka honey to help with the healing in her mouth. She's already disposed of her dressing, found it in the car, but if I put it on the wound she'll lick it off. Putting it in her food will help her mouth and her internal healing though
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2016, 02:10 PM
Lovely pictures June and glad Lona seems better today.
I sincerely hope you do not have the wall business going on at Christmas Moyra.
Michael has two interviews next week he has spent today looking.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2016, 02:39 PM
Good idea June, Manuka is supposed to extremely good for natural healing. Hope it will do the trick.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2016, 02:54 PM
Lynn, wish Michael all the luck in the world next week with his interviews.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2016, 03:11 PM
Thank you Moyra. We will have everything crossed it has naturally stressed poor Maca out.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >