Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2016, 06:01 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 7th September

Good Morning all.

Yes like you all I am very worried about LG and what could have happened to him.

Griff, that's a nice offer to Steve for a tattoo mixed with some of Max's ashes but perhaps he is not into tattoos, not everyone is. I hope he is feeling much better.

Lynn, Glad Mark had a good driving session yesterday, he must have been well tired at the end of it, all that concentrating. Hope Dillon is going on ok.

June, I hope you get your coal ok. and poor Lona's op goes ok tomorrow.

Jenny hope the Gas Board is not causing you too much disruption.

Sue it will be nice to have fresh raspberries next summer.

Mandy, hope you are in less pain this morning and Brenda, hope you are ok today.

Hope the man cave is coming on ok Harvey!

Norma, hope all is well with you North of the border.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-09-2016, 06:28 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Very balmy again here already been out with Dillon and no cooler than going out at 8 in the morning today.

Yes Mark is tired Moyra then doing next door and trying still to catch up with this self employed stuff and running the ebay shop. Bit worried about him, also he is worrying over Joel.

I too hope Lg is ok. June hope the coal turns up today.
Hope today goes well griff.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2016, 06:36 AM
Morning Moyra,
Steve is o.k...not right but i think he struggles with life generally...he still hasn't called his sister though and i have told him off about that....he will happily chat to me but for whatever reason can't/won't speak to his sister...i have asked him to at least drop her a text so she knows he is o.k. He does like tattoos Moyra, he has about 5 i think, a couple of large ones on his forearms...he wants to get a half sleeve done as a cover for one tattoo but it is really expensive for that, he would most likely be looking at the £200 mark and that is with my mate letting me off with a bit of the cost....i can stretch to £25 for Max to be inked but that would be it Lol
TW, yes, you are right it is chemo day...tablets duly taken at 6.30am, normally wouldn't go out on the bus in case i need to be sick but need to take Dexters sample to the vet so i will have to man up and risk it. I guess they must be looking for that chap that is missing then or some evidence of some description, a lad went missing at an asian wedding here...my aunty lives quite a bit away but the police came looking at cctv in her street to try and see if he had headed that way....his body was found about 6 months later and he had been at the top of the road where she lives, the circumstances of him going missing was really weird and to me something was deffo amiss...i guess people just need a body so they know the person has gone
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2016, 08:21 AM
Good morning all.
Moyra it took me until this morning to realise that I can no longer get out of the house by my usual route, via the back door. From the front there are 3 steps Today I have to go in for my little op so it won't matter and maybe by the time I next want to go far they will have been finished.
Quite thick mist here Lynn, I thought we were due a late heatwave hahaha.
Good luck today griff with your chemo. I will be thinking of you.
Ok, I'm off to do some more pacing, I'm getting a tad nervous now
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2016, 08:40 AM
Nippy Jen, Good luck with your minor op. Hope it goes well, will be thinking of you. Warm hugs to you.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-09-2016, 08:53 AM
Nippy will be thinking of you and everything crossed for you that all goes well and you are back with us quickly.
Lynn, coal coming next Monday, today they couldn't do, wanted to do tomorrow but got Lonas op so we agreed next Monday.
Is the course a week then the test or is it longer. He must be worried about Joel, I know I would be, and I'm sure you are.
Taking Lona, Mabs and Zen onto the river today to get piccies. Just In Case. Cariad and Kesh can go onto the football field and I'll play ball with Kesh. Will get them back before its too hot, they've got heavy coats so best where its cool. Zen has been at it again, that piece of wood is even smaller, not bothered with the piece of kitchen carcass or matting. Not much left now so it was more a case of shaking mats out, sweeping and putting them back over the bricks
Already got the big citronella candles lit and water changed, hosed everywhere with bleach and disinfectant, sprayed matting with stuff that kills 99% of everything and clean bedding, hoping it all helps to keep the flies down
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2016, 08:55 AM
Good Luck Nippy massive ((hugs)) sent to you...go steady with the pacing or you will wear a hole in the carpet!!!
been to asda, the vets and the Drs...now home and don't have to move again...well only to walk the dogs Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-09-2016, 09:06 AM
Gosh you've done well, Griff. Have a lazy day and get some sun
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2016, 09:18 AM
Good morning everyone

My you have been busy today Griff now take it easy

Thinking of you Nippy it will soon be over and you will be back home

Enjoy your walk on the river June and I am sure all will go well tomorrow for Lona. Hugs

Hope all goes well today for Mark Lynn.

Enjoy your day Moyra and nice dry walks with Amber

Very misty here first thing but now the sun is out. Just off to bury my daffodil bulbs then Barry wants to go out for lunch - nt complaining

Have a good day and stay safe and hope everyone is keeping well
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-09-2016, 09:36 AM
Should I be planting bulbs already Sue, everything's going great guns here and wouldn't want to dig anything up.
Best get going, already really warm.
Enjoy lunch
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >