Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2016, 06:59 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, March 15

Good Morning everyone,

No sign of any sunshine this morning quite dull and chilly.

Griff hope you are feeling better and Mandy your leg is feeling better too.

Hope everyone else is ok this morning. Must have my medication and get Amber out for her walk.

Harvey, hope Casey is continuing to improve and Rosie is ok now.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2016, 09:04 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope the sun comes out for you Moyra and you have a nice walk with Amber and not get too cold.

Hoping Griff and Mndy are feeling a lot better this morning.

Well the sun is shinning and not too cold out. Had a a good walk with Teazle to come home and find OH has taken over the kitchen with a computer He has his own room and always tells me a woman place is in the kitchen but not this morning it would seem as he moaned whilst I was trying to do things so have taken myself off to the lounge to have a coffee. I must then go to the library and get on with digging the veg plot.

Have a goo day and stay safe
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-03-2016, 09:49 AM
Very cold wind and dry this morning, brightening up a bit now, was really dull earlier on
Was on the phone forever last night. One of my friends rang and we got onto the subject of BOB GSD at is Crufts, as I am appalled, but that is what I see on a regular basis at training anyhow. She has GSD's as well as one of Mabs's sisters, so she knows more about it all than I do, she was up in arms. What I can't understand that just looking at the poor thing it didn't look right, so how it got to Crufts I've no idea.That means that several judges saw it as the Best of the Best, what hope is there when there are people in positions of authority who make these decisions and equally poor breeding being encouraged. That is how the conversation went, for a very long time
Bone run today, have enough bones for one each when I go out this morning, hoping I get a good few bags of them because I am going from week to week with nothing to spare. I used to be giving them away I had so many.
Moyra hoping you are OK there and have found a way to get yourself warmer, even sat with a hot water bottle is better than letting yourself get so cold.
Griff, could your doctor e mail those bloods results over to you, meant to suggest this last night but due to phone calls never got back on.
Does that stupid person think that she can breed puppies as and when to suit. Doesn't work like that, you have to wait for them to come into season and then know the right time (not always 10 days in). She has a very steep learning curve, I had people to mentor me and give me support and advice and I still found it a minefield.
Mandy, hope you are in less pain today, once its dry I'm not too bad really, a bit achey but nothing that is over the top.
Sue with the entire house to choose from, why pick the kitchen
Hoping Lynn is OK as she's disappeared. Maybe helping LG count his money, he must have loads of it as he's been gone a while
How are you feeling today Nippy, a bit less sore and the bruising gone down I hope
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2016, 10:09 AM
Morning all
Oh dear Sue..best to stay out of the kitchen then Lol
Moyra, have you managed to have Colin out yet?
TW, i didn't see the GSDs on crufts...saw very little of it really...only put it on for Deags. As for the breeding of the pups..i have no clue if she has any idea how it works...the only reason i said summer holidays is that is when she will be off work for 6/7 weeks...the whole thing to me is ridiculous and makes my blood boil, how my mum didn't slap her i don't know...just feel sorry for the dog, no doubt the mothers at the school gates will be wanting to buy a cute puppy which well then end up being passed into rescue
Emailing the results...don't think they can TW, it has taken me long enough to get th receptionists to agree to give me the print out Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-03-2016, 10:15 AM
I am sure they CAN, Griff, its whether they WILL, isn't it really. I think in the circumstances its not a big ask. If they have already printed copies out, that means it can be scanned in and sent as an attachment, seemples.
Lets pray for a crop failure as regards the puppies.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2016, 10:21 AM
http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep4we...d-robson-green
The link above is for Sue with Teazle
Morning all. Sunny here and was also very sad about the way the shepherd was put up for judging. And then the peke was also mentioned about its breathing. So wrong. Anyway as the sun is shining and I have now come back from taking the car for its exhaust to be fixed I will take my lovely well bred Border Collie out for a mooch. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2016, 11:12 AM
i have to pop down today anyway TW...i need to see if my mum has a referal pack for the kidney doctor or if they are doing it themselves...plus get lactulose for the cat and the chemist is attached to the dr....ooo whilst i am there i may just order some medication, be all organised
Lol....i too hope the crop fails with the pups, best bit is though, she said it to my mum who takes on other peoples unwanted dogs!! if she had said it near me i would have chucked her through the window...if the pups do come i hope there are loads of them and she has to bottle feed them and gets no sleep for weeks and then has to take care of them for months and months at her expense....that would surely be enough to put her off...wouldn't it?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2016, 12:51 PM
Oh you cannot wish poor little pups on someone like her Griff, hope the bitch is barren. I do hope you get yours and your mum's medication and papers that you need. God bless.

Put the batteries on charge for blue and instead of showing nearly full they are still charging which is a bit worrying as they should on just need topping up. Hope these batteries are not going down the pan! They are under guarantee but how much is a guarantee worth.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-03-2016, 01:00 PM
Hi everyone I am around June.
Was in a bit of a dark place yesterday got myself pretty annoyed at Gordens last minute announcement Sunday evening.
Best to stay away when feeling so negative and it makes me homesick for my old house, and familiar places and friends and family when I feel that cross and down.
Feeling a lot better today have planted up my herb garden.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2016, 01:13 PM
Lynn, Glad you are ok. You are having to put up with a lot at the moment but please know we are all here for you!

LG we are also concerned by your absence. Hope all is well there.

Eileen, any chance of a pop in with an update of how everyone is doing. Do hope your Mum is ok now and you and Sarah are coping with the girls. Do update us. God bless all.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >