Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Might feel like I'm sitting on a board.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-03-2016, 05:52 PM
Nice cup of tea, packet of biccies and something easy to watch on telly and you'll be fine
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-03-2016, 06:00 PM
pint of guinness first.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2016, 09:13 PM
Evening everyone,
Been lovely and sunny today.
After work did some shopping, then by the time I got in Tony was home. Lauryn took Rosie out after her driving lesson. Told her to keep her on lead as she's still a tad edgy. Female hormones
I took the tramadol last night as instructed and was ok but got up this morning with a banging headache and feeling sick, will try again tonight then if I wake up like it again will speak to the doctor and see what he says. I hope I don't as I'm meeting my friend for breakfast.
Glad you had a good day with Tracy
Glad your trip to the doctors was productive, even though it also covered sensitive issues. Hopefully he could support an application to the housing people.
TW sounds like you were busy today too. Oops norty girly, obviously the collar wasn't glam enough
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2016, 09:25 PM
Lol...norty Zen!!!! If the smell is anything to go by then the taste must be ming lol
Lynn, sounds like you had a lovely day..ewww guinress...yack! You would have been all right drinking at our Yates...they used to give you 2free pints on paddyz day...we used to give our s to one of the bar men who liked it but was off duty...he used too go home splattered lol
Mandy, you may needs few days for your body to adjust to the effects of the tramadol, are you off soon?? Might give you chance to adjust to the effects
Been and dropped a couple of lost dog posters at the legion for a dog who is missing not far from there...lovely lad vigor put them up for me
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2016, 09:50 PM
Yes I break up on the 17th for a week. That's what I thought, don't like really strong painkillers - I'm a bit of a wuss
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2016, 09:51 PM
Aww Pretty Woman is on - love that film
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-03-2016, 09:56 PM
Mandy, Tramadol are really strong and they do have side effects as well. Is there anything in between you could have.
Just had another phone marathon, leaves me feeling totally wiped out, I do my best to be supportive, but its getting a bit much now,things seemed to be getting better for my friend, but she's back on a low again, my heads banging. Getting girls brekkies done then having a soak and going to bed
Zen will chew anything I think, she is very loving and doesn't mean any harm, but she can't half cause some damage with those bluddy teefs of hers Suppose I'm lucky she seems to like me, because every time she'll come up to me and those teef go round my wrist, by way of an Hello Its Me, I suppose, thank goodness she never puts any pressure on, I'd need a new arm
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2016, 10:07 PM
TW...Sean bean is on a film on horror, it started at 22.40 but you can plus 1it...its a bit sick mind, called black death...we have it on DVD and it is quite good
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-03-2016, 10:28 PM
I'm too tired, my heads absolutely banging, feel really stressed out with all the phone calls. Wish I had a million pounds then I could sort people out and help them instead of being stuck listening to it all and not being able to do anything constructive!!!
Off for a soak, may have a look in when I get in bed if I feel a bit more relaxed.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >