View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 09:12 PM
Moyra, half a roasted onion in a sock...my mate colin swears by that for ear ache. Sorry to hear about your leak, hope they sort it out and make good the damage
Lacey, i can't abide having workmen in.... stems from when my parents had the porch built and i had the rudest workman and was left to deal with him on my own at 17...good job i had a gob on me Lol, the granite sounds ace
TW, hope your insurance agree to the repairs with the company you want
Deagan is a super whinge...since 3 pm i have had her going on...she isn't in pain or anything it is just the GA all of them are like it after it but it is damn annoying. Did my dash to get my dad chciken soup, didn't want cream of chicken because of his tummy so spent 10 minutes picking pepper and sweetcorn out of the chicken noodle soup i got him.... he has eaten a tiny bit. Mum has said she will cancel their holiday so no horror fest for me.... good job i hadn't got anyone coming round for a dirty weekend!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 09:21 PM
Night MOYRA,sleep well,big kiss to Amber
GRIFF,lucky in a way,workmen are all friends of ours They know exactly were the kettle and tea bags are Not happening for a while yet but I'll make myself scarce
Dirty Weekend???What have you not been telling us? Ok,who is he...or she maybe?Well,it is 2015 you never know,takes all kinds
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2015, 09:25 PM
Internet started working but back on a go slow now, thought it was too good to be true. Yeah Moyra I've done several life sentences and I certainly won't be going down any road even vaguely similar but Gail seems to enjoy it lol. Got Silent Witness on but not really watching it, remembered not done the girls veg for brekkie, so will get that done and may go in the bath early. The tablets upstairs so will get more sense out of it than this laptop is giving me!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 10:12 PM
Lol, deffo men al the way for me Lacey...don't think my poor dad could cope with 2 gays in the immediate family
nobody special for me, well there is but i can't have him
TW, i am sure you will be surfing the net at super speed with virgin
i am watching bodyshockers at the moment on channel 4
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Awww,GRIFF,that's so sad
I was watching Long Lost Families,cried like a blubbering idiot Now watching Without You.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Griff - half a roasted onion (in a sock). Hmmm! Don'tfeel i've got any right to ask as a girl's priv ate life is exactly that. Just say though, for the sake of arguement, that I have roasted my onion (does it matter if it's red or white) and then having cut it into hemi-spheres, er, what next. Do I place it under my pillow/bed, or hang it round my neck (Vampire Garlic style). I presume that as it's in a sock I shouldn't be eating it or hopefully if that is to be it's inevitable end, should it be taken from the sock or eaten in situ. Perhaps it is to be rubbed into a strategic place or even bandaged (sock and all) into position on the ear. You can't just come out with a wild pseudo medical sentence like that and then not elaborate - I love good natural medicine - but please can I have more details. Have just been discussing this with the Mem - who's only comment can hardly be described as ladylike - she simply said "Where do you stick it then?" and made a rather odd gesture!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 10:23 PM
Lol Gordon, you lie with your poorly ear against it, well thats according to Colin... he is an odd man though Lol, he was very good when i was fixing cars and got a horrible lump on my finger, told me how to make a bread poltice and by morning all the nastiness was out
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2015, 10:23 PM
Hanging on in there till Thursday, Griff, seems to have speeded up again now thank goodness. Nothing on that I fancy, watching news and then going for a soak
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Griff - half a roasted onion (in a sock). Hmmm! Don'tfeel i've got any right to ask as a girl's priv ate life is exactly that. Just say though, for the sake of arguement, that I have roasted my onion (does it matter if it's red or white) and then having cut it into hemi-spheres, er, what next. Do I place it under my pillow/bed, or hang it round my neck (Vampire Garlic style). I presume that as it's in a sock I shouldn't be eating it or hopefully if that is to be it's inevitable end, should it be taken from the sock or eaten in situ. Perhaps it is to be rubbed into a strategic place or even bandaged (sock and all) into position on the ear. You can't just come out with a wild pseudo medical sentence like that and then not elaborate - I love good natural medicine - but please can I have more details. Have just been discussing this with the Mem - who's only comment can hardly be described as ladylike - she simply said "Where do you stick it then?" and made a rather odd gesture!
could you not have just asked without going in to all that!! You nutter
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-01-2015, 10:32 PM
Simply nothing to do - so thought I'd generate a little interest by rambling on a bit!
Page 8 of 13 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »