View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2014, 08:00 AM
Morning Norma the washing machine sounds a nightmare.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 08:21 AM
Morning all
Very wet here Rosie has ran off to sleep upstairs
As far as I know no thunder storms are forecast, mardy thing bless her
Right off to have breakfast have a good day everyone
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Good luck at the show FL. Is that North Lincs you are travelling too ? If its South it may well be wet.
Hi Lynn,
South of Sleaford today so yep, reckon you're right and it will be wet. Brolly at the ready!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2014, 09:43 AM
Not raining here at the moment and we are not a m illion mile away from Sleaford. Fingers crossed it stays dry at least for you.

Our walk was dry thankfully walked through the orchard and did some scrumping. Not proper scrumping picked up some windfall apples and plums. Met some choc labs and generally had a nice walk.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 09:49 AM
Well the telly has gone altogether so we now need to get another not what we need right now but neither can I cope without one
So that's hubby's task today god knows what he will get
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-08-2014, 09:52 AM

Unfortunately another very disturbed night so I am not really "with it" yet - just sitting here watching the building work going on at the macolet across the road. There are a gang of three builders, two on the outside and one inside and they are definitely working as fast as they can.

So everything crossed that it might be open again in another two weeks.

Flz - good luck at the show and everything crossed that gorgeous Poppy comes home with all reds today!

Moyra - sorry that you are still feeling unwell and wish you better.

Everyone else - I hope you are all well and wish you a

Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning all,

Pretty miserable here this morning, have taken Amber out in the rain.

FL, I wish you luck with Poppy today. She is a beautiful girl so should do well.

Rose, have a nice quiet day knitting mittens. You still have not replied to my direct thread to you. Have you not read it? These knitteds I have for you if you don't like them you can always recycle the wool it is all new!

Helena, I was sorry to hear about the local workshop falling through but sounds as though it was all to the good in the end. It will give Dave a chance to reconsider his options.

TW June, that was a horrific experience you had down by the river yesterday I hope you are recovered from it ok. I also hope Cariad is being kinder to poor Mabs now.

Eileen, lovely to have you home even if you are missing Lenny, Lacey needs you more, fancy losing her bark!

Bev, Thoroughly loved your photos of Harley on his 4th birthday, hope you are getting a rest over the bank holiday weekend.

Norma, good to see you back.

Lore, sorry you are still suffering these tremor things at night, hope you get to the bottom of it soon.

Nippy Jen, hope you survived your big invasion of family yesterday. Sounds great to have your family all around you.

Still suffering here from this summer cold or hay fever whatever it is that is affecting my sinuses and then my chest. Must get some more antihistamines on my next Tesco order. Have a good day everyone despite or in spite of the weather! God bless.
Moyra; I emailed you days ago at the email address you gave me and wondered why no reply and the mail did not come back; maybe check you spam folder?
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Good morning all
Chilly here this morning swear there was a touch of frost least it's dry
Rosebud yumm porridge nothing better to set you up for the day
Lore hope p7 isn't to taxing enjoy your walk with Dougal
4L good luck at the show not that Poppy will need it
Nippy feel free to stock my freezer with your delicious food
Just the usual today
Washing machine playing silly beggars ,water coming out the dispenser drawer ah well the kitchen floors had a good wash twice ,the muppets didn't help thought they had their own private paddling pool
Hope all poorly human and doglets are well or get better soon
Hope everyone has a great bank holiday Monday whatever your up too
Take care stay safe

Shouldn't laugh but did! The washing machine here is in the utility which is accessed by an outside door... Thought at first there wasnt one and told the landlord I did not need the dishwasher that is in the kitchen but did need a washing machine....

Needless to say I have never used the dishwasher but now use it to store spare crockery
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 10:10 AM
Rain has eased and shhhh! The shy sun might yet break through... Decided to have my hot dinner early and now the mince and carrots and apple are simmering for the dogs meal later.

Collie seem to have settled and declined her usual white bread but accepted brown! She loves tearing a thick slice of bread apart and wolfing it . Out go the paws and up goes the bottom in the air.

One pair of mitts ready to go; warm pink with white glitter flowers on the back.. dotey they will say here..
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Well the telly has gone altogether so we now need to get another not what we need right now but neither can I cope without one
So that's hubby's task today god knows what he will get
Ditched tv over 15 years ago and never regretted doing so and i used to be totally addicted to it. Would not have one now if it were given.
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »