View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2023, 01:55 PM
Don't blame you griff not going near Steve and one of my pet hates sniffing if your nose needs blowing and spitting. Eeeeeewwww.
I hope he feels better soon though.

I have a card to pay for and I think it's the younger of my two brothers again.

Chris very wise staying indoors today it has turned out horrible here too.
We took Brewster out for his 2nd walk but he wasn't impressed with the wind, steered us towards the kerb to cross and promptly turned to come back home.
Can't say as we were unhappy about his decision, he was walking so nicely too, he walked a bit better on the first walk today also.

I have found these new calm drops for him and they seem to be hitting the spot.
He is listening to what is asked of him, we are using the clickers and these drops chill him enough to focus. Fingers crossed they continue to work especially over Christmas.
I might if he keeps this up even put my tree up if I get time.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Lynn do you think someone has told Brewster about the Naughty and Nice List
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2023, 08:51 PM
Kazz hadn't thought of that, maybe one of Santa's elves whispered in his ear when he was sleeping.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2023, 09:56 PM
Lynn of course they did; as they do to all good puppies such as Brewster and Ted
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2023, 10:34 PM
Chris, I am glad you decided to stay home and not get soaked, you don't want to be poorly this close to Christmas.
My pair would deffo be on the naughty list!
Had a fun evening emptying a deep fat fryer...ewww. My second airfryer will be arriving and I need somewhere to put it, the deep fat fryer hasn't been used in ages so I convinced my mum to get shot of it, I bought some stuff where you heat the oil and lob this stuff in and it's meant to set solid......I gave up on it setting after 2 hours outside in the cold, it went to a wallpaper paste consistency so have scooped it into bags and put it in the bin, our waste is burnt and the heat used for public buildings ( allegedly) so I don't need to worry about oil seeping into landfill....I never want to need to do that again! It ruddy stank lol
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2