View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-02-2017, 04:57 PM
Afternoon everyone. Been to Essex to see my friend and just back from walking Dillon and Gorden.
Fences fixed and a good journey all debris cleared.
Mark and Gorden arrived home safely although Gorden didn't arrive in till almost 10pm.

Hope all goes well at the bloodletting Moyra.
Glad to see you about LG. See you again in the Summer.
Hope the builders sort themselves out Sue and you get the laptop sorted with no problems.
Hoping everyone else and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2017, 05:17 PM
Hope the blood letting goes well Moya

Nice to see you Gordon please take care during you time away.

Pleased you had a good trip Lynn and fences repaired

Had a message from son apparently his flat is like an episode of DOYSOS with everyone there trying to get it finished. He has to go back at 6.00pm to snag it.

My friend's cast is off and she is so pleased to be free. We got there 15 mins early and were out 1 minute after her due appointment - how good was that She has been told not to drive for another week and then I think she will be off like lightning
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-02-2017, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
The Mem is instructed to put a small obit piece on here should the worst case scenario occur, just to clear up any mystery! lol !
Nah, lots more mileage in you yet I did think that with your background you wouldn't leave us in limbo.

This time of year is always busy for anyone who has agricultural intentions be they commercial or even just hobby. Mine are definately in the latter category but find that the days seem to whizz by. Would help if I had the energy I had 40 years ago but medical science hasn't solved that one yet

On our walk to day I met a lady who some years ago had Lurchers, she described how they work well in a pack, while she was talking I was thinking of your dogs.

See you in the summer.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-02-2017, 09:41 PM
Went to Knettishall Heath today and was very glad I didn't go yesterday, counted at least a dozen trees down including a very big one right across the track and only 100 yards from the car park.

Got the two loose fence panels fixed, at least on a tempory basis, and found where I can get the two greenhouse panels so that will be sorted soon. Sorted all the buckets and other stuff which had blown around the garden.

Lynn I'm pleased Mark & Gordon got home OK last night, I do remember some of those fen roads with the dyke on one side and oncomming lorries on the other, not good in the day but at night definately scary
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2017, 09:45 PM
Evening to all of you!!
Moyra, good luck with the blood test
LG, great to see you
TW...error no clue what to suggest with regard cariad as a house guest...sedatives all round?? Lol
Sue..hope your sons flat is now done?
Lynn, pleased you had a nice walk
Harvey..pleased your fence is mended..I was panicking over mine
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2