Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 12:14 PM

Kain was in a funny mood

Sommit must've been bothering him yesterday, he was in a funny mood and poohed and peepee'd the hall this morning, whats going on Kain ?
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Ooh, Kain, love the smiley face, but poohing & peeing in the house is no good (:.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Bless him,little beauty grinning like a cheshire cat, perhaps he was planning what he was going to be doing in the hall!!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

17-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Smile - you are on candid camera Aw he is lovely - love his smile Love the 4th one especially Great pics
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Smiley boy!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 02:21 PM
brillliant, thanks.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Hope fully the pooh pee thingy was an accident, its not like them they are very clean and have been from about 4 months, last night was the first time I left my bedroom door open because they get too hot in my room, but they normally wake me when they need so I think sommits up, he has'nt eaten at all today or had anything to drink, if he has nothing later of in the morning I'll take him to the vet tomorrow.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Hope fully the pooh pee thingy was an accident, its not like them they are very clean and have been from about 4 months, last night was the first time I left my bedroom door open because they get too hot in my room, but they normally wake me when they need so I think sommits up, he has'nt eaten at all today or had anything to drink, if he has nothing later of in the morning I'll take him to the vet tomorrow.
Oh dear, poor little chap, lets hope he's just a bit off colour and will be ok soon. I feel guilty now for laughing at him grinning. Please give him, and Inka, a big cuddle from Auntie Sheree to wish him better x
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 02:55 PM
Scorpio don't feel guilty lol, he was enjoying making me laugh in those pics.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Sounds like he's a bit poorly then, I love the smilie faces though.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >