View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 11:50 AM
haha. I ain't doing it ever. I just refuse.

My friends mother (40) has always had them. And about 3 months before she was diagnosed with cervical cancer (what the smear tests for in the first place) she had one, and the result was negative.... so if they can't see it then WHATS THE POINT !?

It's one of those crazy inventions, designed to let you think they are doing it for your health.... I honestly don't think that they care that much about us. What if the whole of the NHS are from an Alien planet, making us believe they are helping, asking for more and more money, implanting us with little tags to keep an eye on our whereabouts.

Ok I'll stop. I am'nt a star trek or x-files nerd before you ask either! I just think that private bits are private, and no stranger is going down there!
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 11:59 AM
But what about all the thousands of other lives they've saved??? I certainly will continue to have mine, last one done just before Christmas.

You still go to the dentist every 6 months for a check up, but can still get tooth ache in between appointments.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 05:33 PM
My Mam went for one early after realising she was pregnant with me and they found abnormal cells.

Pretty sure it saved her life, good enough reason for me.

I will go and get mine promise but just got out of hospital, so for once have a valid excuse!
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

02-05-2006, 01:28 PM
i aint been to dentists in like 4 or 5 years, i cant get an appointment anymore so i just gave up.lol
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7