View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2005, 11:25 AM
Thanks griff, she seems ok in herself still and it's been 48 hrs. now still holding small amounts of food down fish and rice, but still no poo! I phoned the vet and he said to bring her back to check her over to see if her stomach is big, and to start giving her her special dry food now and see what happens. If she does a poo for me today I will be extactic! How said is that then!!

Glad Luna is still doing good on her new food Jeanette, let's hope she stays that way now.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2005, 12:05 PM
Hey Helen

Still no poo??

I'm sure she's fine

But I'm like you, I would have called the vet too

I did yesterday, cos Luna has a bad breath.. (Had that since this rollercoaster of food started in october) Didnt get anything out of that.

But still good solid poo's and a dog, who loves her food

I hope cassie will poo for you soon, so you can relax a bit

J
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by griff
ooohhh i just saw this,how is cassie now?diesel has had to come off the wafcol,she reacted sooo badly to just a few biscuits never mind though,she does fine on a home diet and as long as the pup is on a dog food and gaining weight i'm happy i really hope cassie is soon a 100%
Sorry about Diesel on the Wafcol griff. How did she react badly then? Skin problems or internal? I remember Stephanie with Murphy and Jesse saying she took her dogs off Wafcol coz she didn't like what was coming out the other end! Foxy has her itchy Benji on it and he is fine, no problems, although I think he still scratches on and off. Good luck with whatever you're giving her now and I hope she settles fine on it. What we do for these dogs of ours hey!
Ruthlynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2005, 01:11 PM
"I remember Stephanie with Murphy and Jesse saying she took her dogs off Wafcol coz she didn't like what was coming out the other end! "

I tried Murph with it and he had humungous grey/black poo! So he's totally on his raw again and doing fine!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Sorry about Diesel on the Wafcol griff. How did she react badly then? Skin problems or internal? I remember Stephanie with Murphy and Jesse saying she took her dogs off Wafcol coz she didn't like what was coming out the other end! Foxy has her itchy Benji on it and he is fine, no problems, although I think he still scratches on and off. Good luck with whatever you're giving her now and I hope she settles fine on it. What we do for these dogs of ours hey!

Hi Helen,

Benji is now on Wafcol chicken and corn and the ocean fish and corn (he likes a bit of variety ) He's still scratching though
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2005, 01:45 PM
hi,verrrryyyy smelly bumand a bit runnyso i will leave her on a home diet now the pup has started with a smelly bumbut he's on different food.glad cassies better and will keep my fingers crossed for her to do a poo
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Hi Foxy. Yes so is Georgie, I've had to get the F*ciderm out again now coz he has 3 or 4 hot spots on his legs. Sorry to hear Benji is itching again though and I suppose it's his usual place - his ears? glad you're still on the Wafcol with him though and it's very interesting what my vet said about the salmon isn't it. He was obviously wrong though!! Lol! Ashlady's Pip has been at his face again and it's all erupted, so I think she's back at the vets too, but his sounds really bad when he gets it poor boy. Will write soon! Honest!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by griff
hi,verrrryyyy smelly bumand a bit runnyso i will leave her on a home diet now the pup has started with a smelly bumbut he's on different food.glad cassies better and will keep my fingers crossed for her to do a poo
Oh dear, sounds bad (well for you anyway!) I suppose it takes a while to sort out what suits them best. I did find Georgie a bit like that when I first had him, but he's settled down on it fine now and I'm going to trust my vet and leave him on it.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2