View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 04:03 PM
None of my lot appear to have any real preference either way.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Other Flat Coats they both adore. Cosmo
has a thing for CKCS, not sure if it is in a good way. He generally ignores other dogs but not CKCS he runs to
them and mithers the life out of them!!!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Tango loves anything bigger than a springer that adores her in the way she feels she should be adored.
Hanlou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Whisper's generally a shy dog with other dogs but she does like to say 'hello' to small dogs. Her bestest friend in the world (and the only dog I've ever seen her 'play-bow' to!) is a Papillion - funnily enough the Papillion is usually wary of other dogs too but it was 'love at first sight' for them both.

She likes gentle dogs, not boisterous dogs. But she especially likes pretty much all small dogs and will whine and whine to say hello to them!

She has several small-dog 'friends' now such as a Westie' and a Jack Russell that she has to greet when we see them on the park.

Even though she's nervous of bigger dogs in general she has to stop and say hello to a gorgeous Belgian Shepherd and Golden Retriever that are on our morning route. (And their owner waves to me through the window now when she sees me too lol!) There's also a GSD-cross - quite elderly now bless her - that she has to look for every time we go past too and likes to greet through the fence lol. Sadie is a sweet dog and likes a bum scratch from me too!

She's a very loyal girl and when she's made friends with any human or dog that's it - they're friends for life!
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Ben really only the dogs he met as a pup - then he is all giddy and puppy with them - other dogs he likes them all well enough, will say hello to anyone and only bothered if males want to hump him or dogs are bothering me and Mia

Mia loves spanials and doodles and whippets - really anything daft that will race around with her
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-08-2012, 07:22 PM
Jeager always loved anything small, male or female. But he had this total respect or admiration for anything like a Huskey or Malimute etc. Them too. They were just drawn to each other. iI think thats why i like them so much. Maybe he wanted to be one!!! It was beautiful to see.
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Axel lurves other Greyhounds! He'll get more excited with them than other breeds. He also likes Lurchers, but not quite as much
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 09:49 PM
All mine love other greyhounds and lurchers (except Coco who hates all other dogs that aren't mine! ). Although Danny saw a very pretty lady golden retriever today and he rather liked her! You could almost hear him shouting "DING DONG"!!!!
Muskrat
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-08-2012, 10:28 PM
Emmie likes staffies. Before we got Moss the only dog she ever engaged in play was a black staff x lab who looks and plays like a staffie. Other than that she will wag her tail and politely say hello to any dog we meet these days, as long as it doesn't bark at her!

Moss likes any dog he can chase. There's a labradoodle he loves, and he gets on well with a miniature poodle pup we know... But his "girlfriend", his favourite dog, is a little red and white collie girl at puppy classes. I often stop to natter with her owner after class and they lie on the grass together licking each other and rolling around being silly. It's very sweet!
lynni
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-09-2012, 06:33 AM
Benji loves Labradors,Retrievers,Yorkies,dacshounds-sp?(my MIL has a yorkie and a daxie who are his ''best friends'' so he sees all other yorkies and daxies as Charlie and Frankie,lolol),GSDs,Rotties
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >