Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 05:38 PM

too posh to pick up poo or what???

was out this morning, ben met up with a lovely old retriever, and while he was having games this woman with a younger retriever came on the field. well her dog as soon as it hit the gas it was butt down and wanted to do his biz. now bearing in mind he was right next to the dog poo bin, she walked off and left it there, so we was shouting out and waving bags at her, excuse me your dogs dropped something. do u want a bag to pick it up. she just glared at us, and walked away so obviously too posh to pick up. think 2morow ill follow her and call out comments havnt had a good argument for ages, might even take my phone out n take pics of her and her dog .
think she will get the message.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 05:59 PM
I think you should and let her see you doing it, maybe then she will get the message and you will certainly get your argument. Can I come?
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I think you should and let her see you doing it, maybe then she will get the message and you will certainly get your argument. Can I come?
your more than welcome LOL maybe i should follow her home and shove some poo bags through the door. hmm should they be used ones LOL
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Perhaps she needs to get Prada poop bag holder!

Silly woman, it's one thing to be caught without a bag, but to ignore people waving them at you is just plain irresponsible.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
your more than welcome LOL maybe i should follow her home and shove some poo bags through the door. hmm should they be used ones LOL
Lol how did I know you were going to say that
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Go back tomorrow as planned, armed with camera and when she asks you WHY you are taking her picture, complete with c*apping dog, you can tell her!!! In no uncertain terms too! Tell her you will be forwarding said pictures off to the environmental health dept. and she should be receiving her summons in due course! Lol! That's what I would do!!!
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Quite right. There's no excuse for it.
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 07:06 PM
No excuse, silly woman, thats terrible and damn right lazy...I should have told her you would report her, I imagine a fine on her doorstep might make he get her hands dirty..... xxx
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 07:22 PM
makes me laugh really . theres some around here who walk around their noses in the air.
but i will follow her 2morow if i see her. LOL she will probally call me a stalker n report me to the police
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 07:31 PM
That's funny that you should have put up that she's too "posh" to pick up, coz I noticed today at the hospital, those gel things they have everywhere for your hands says on it "nobody's too posh to gel"!!! What is it with this posh thing going on at the moment???? I just call it darnright ignorant Quite honestly, if she does it again tomorrow, I'd be sorely tempted to pick it up for her and stuff it in her designer "posh" handbag, coz she no doubt carries one of those on her dog walks too! Lol! If not, then her pocket would do, I'd stuff it in there!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >