Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kevin82
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-04-2010, 05:10 PM

Healthy Pets - Gold plan

Can anyone answer why Healthy Pets Gold plan for my 7 week old Patterdale is only £13 a month and everywhere else are only offering basic cover for this price.

Pet plan want £35 for their premium service
Tesco (badly rated) want £20 for a mid average policy

If this seems kosher enough then I'm going to take it
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-04-2010, 08:39 AM
I have just signed up with them for Honey and will be paying the same amount, i had looked around and looked at what other people have said and i think we will be ok with healthy pets.
xxEmmaxx
New Member!
Female 

27-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by kevin82 View Post
Can anyone answer why Healthy Pets Gold plan for my 7 week old Patterdale is only £13 a month and everywhere else are only offering basic cover for this price.

Pet plan want £35 for their premium service
Tesco (badly rated) want £20 for a mid average policy

If this seems kosher enough then I'm going to take it
Hi Kevin,

I have recently signed up my 2 year old whippet to Healthy pets pet insurance. What I found after spending the best part of a day shopping around is they offer the best cover for the money. There are other pet insurance companies that offer more cover but the cost almost doubles with that.

Saying that I did find some cheaper pet insurance companies but then their excess is higher than Healthy pets and the cover isn't as good......

Ems