Life elsewhere in the universe

Life after death

Life is pre-ordained

Just a few for starters
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 08:03 PM
No to Angels, life after death, life is pre-ordained.

Yes to life elsewhere in the universe.
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 08:09 PM
My god yes! I have to else i'd be too depressed.

I believe that good people go on to live forever in paradise, and bad people rot in hell. I believe angels watch down on you. I'm not religious but I sort of pray/talk to God at night in bad times. And of course Rainbow Bridge, the greatest place of them all .
Dachshund
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-05-2010, 08:11 PM
Angels - Not in the typical sense but yes

Life elsewhere in the universe - oh yes!

Life after death - Definately

Life is pre-ordained - Some of it I think is, other thing I am not so sure
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Do you believe in -

Angels..Yep, I saw one as a child. It stood at my bedside.

Life elsewhere in the universe....there's got to be.....but not in our galaxey.

Life after death...well you cant kill energy and that what we are!

Life is pre-ordained......no way!!!!. Life is what you make it by the decissions you make.

Just a few for starters
Thats my view and NO i'm not that nutty
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Angels -- Not really...

Life elsewhere in the universe -- For sure! I don't believe at all that we are the only place in the univerise with 'life' so advanced...

Life after death -- Yes I don't necessarily think we come back as people though. I have always had a dorky belief in the circle of life...that you start off as the tinest single celled organism and work your way through, humans being being the highest form in the life cycle.

Life is pre-ordained -- Don't think so...
Luckypirate
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-05-2010, 08:29 PM
I would love to believe in angels, especially guardian angels, but I'm sceptical. I don't believe life is pre-ordained or in life after death though.

Life elsewhere in the universe...of course! We can't be the only ones. However, I believe the universe is so massive that it's unlikely, unless there's a sudeen, huge leap in technology, that we will find them in my lifetime.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Angels

I'd like to believe but im not altogether sure. Years ago when I had a health issue that was dragging me down, knew there was something wrong despite what i was being told by GP. Anyway one night I dreamt i was in my mom's back garden feeling zilch when I heard this lovely voice - looked up and saw this angelic being descending from the sky, really beautiful creature, she held out her hand and said "Everything will be all right, come with me now". |I was so shocked - no way was I going anywhere I woke up instantly. Oddly enough within days things started to happen health wise. Things like that leave an impression and make you "think" and wonder......

Life elsewhere in the universe

Oh yes definite believer As someone else said doubt it will happen in my lifetime but maybe someday mankind will be holidaying on the moon, venus, mars or further afield

Life after death

Until my dad died suddenly few months ago I would have said yes, now I am not so sure. If anyone would have made contact with my mum it would have been him. They were together 70 years.

Life is pre-ordained

I do believe this, think from the hour you are born your life is set out for you

One thing for sure, there are two things in this life you can be sure of - you are born and you will die..............
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Angels: No. Won't believe in 'em until they catch one and can study them in detail

Life elsewhere in the universe: In all probability, yes. There's a formula to calculate the approximate number of planets with the right conditions to sustain lifeforms intelligent enough to be able to communicate. In our Galaxy alone it's 10,000.

Life after death: It's a nice thought, but I don't see any scientific evidence for it. I find the fact that my body will eventually decay and re-enter the circle of life quite beautiful; we all live forever in that sense.

Life is pre-ordained: Not at all. That would suggest that there is some other force out there that pre-ordained it
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 10:18 PM
Quoted by Resiu

Angels: No. Won't believe in 'em until they catch one and can study them in detail
Love it............
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >