Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2010, 05:18 PM

Valentines....What are you expecting ?

Well seeing as I got a Kit Kat chunky for my anniversay pressie, I am not holding my breathe!!!!!!

Would be interesting to hear what you think you may get and what you actually DO get!
Tho I have a feeling I may get extremely jealous on this thread
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2010, 05:21 PM
well...i know the rough value, and i know part of it was from ebay....as i was instructed not to look at the bought items!

I think it may be photograph related as he was wittering to himself about effing pictures not working and wouldnt let me help him!

As for OH's pressie...its 8 bottles of various beer and ales as this was what he asked for!

Theres been very little alcohol in the house due to me being pregnant so i think he is looking forward to his treat!
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Me, nowt
well some strangers have sent me random stuff on the book of the face - but thats just creepy!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Well seeing as I got a Kit Kat chunky for my anniversay pressie, I am not holding my breathe!!!!!!
As soon as I saw this thread, and who'd posted it, I thought about a Kit Kat LMAO

I'll probably get the usual, a bunch of roses, and a teddy I've got him 2 dvd's x
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2010, 05:35 PM
We haven't bothered with gifts this year. Instead we split the cost of staying in a lovely country cottage an hour from home which has a hot tub. Rich is currently just having his Indian head massage which was included in the price and I'm waiting patiently for mine!

We're having the most relaxing weekend ever, it's lush. Will post some photos when I get home tomorrow.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
he was wittering to himself about effing pictures not working and wouldnt let me help him!

Baz and I usually never do anything for valentine's day.

However, on coming home today, there was a bunch of flowers with a red heart in them, from him....

I wonder what he's after......

Oh yeah, I know what he's after..... that can be his valentine's gift
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
well...i know the rough value, and i know part of it was from ebay....as i was instructed not to look at the bought items!

I think it may be photograph related as he was wittering to himself about effing pictures not working and wouldnt let me help him!

As for OH's pressie...its 8 bottles of various beer and ales as this was what he asked for!

Theres been very little alcohol in the house due to me being pregnant so i think he is looking forward to his treat!
LOL at the "effing pictures"!
Congratulations btw x

Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Me, nowt
well some strangers have sent me random stuff on the book of the face - but thats just creepy!
Ooh could be creepy but you never know could be fate!!

Originally Posted by Lou View Post
As soon as I saw this thread, and who'd posted it, I thought about a Kit Kat LMAO

I'll probably get the usual, a bunch of roses, and a teddy I've got him 2 dvd's x
Yep its quite hard to forget what a tight git my OH is isnt it!
Lucky you with the roses

Originally Posted by esmed View Post
We haven't bothered with gifts this year. Instead we split the cost of staying in a lovely country cottage an hour from home which has a hot tub. Rich is currently just having his Indian head massage which was included in the price and I'm waiting patiently for mine!

We're having the most relaxing weekend ever, it's lush. Will post some photos when I get home tomorrow.
Amazing! Am very jealous have a lovely time.
Let me know if you wanna swop Hubbys...I could do with a toyboy, lol!!!

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post

However, on coming home today, there was a bunch of flowers with a red heart in them, from him....

Vicki
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post

Would be interesting to hear what you think you may get and what you actually DO get!
Tho I have a feeling I may get extremely jealous on this thread
LOL - I remember you saying that

TBH, we are strapped at the moment so not doing anything like going out for a nice meal sadly
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post

Well I will now know what Vicki's doing tonight

I don't have a partner and the postman forgot to deliver all my valentines cards today so I won't even be spending my day opening all them .
My daughter though has been spoilt rotton by her boyfriend and showered with gifts, but tomorrow he is cooking her a meal and seeing he can't cook at all it could be interesting .
Happy Valentines day to you all for tomorrow.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2010, 07:53 PM
My Oh does the "I don't need a special day to buy you chocolates & flowers to tell you I love you which are overpriced when I can do it any day of the year out of the blue......" malarky I'll prob get a card, maybe some chocs, but he does buy me chocs & flowers frequently, especially in the summer as I only really like lillies & I hate red roses anyway!
I've bought him a small box of Thorntons chocolates which spell out "I Love you" he's not keen on chocs - but I am
Also it's my son's birthday tommorrow, so it is a special day anyway
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »