View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 04:07 PM
Thank you everyone for the help, It's much appreciated.

Originally Posted by SarahJ View Post
I dont know your situation re: the girls but i wouldnt trust mine together 100% the safety gate sounds ideal at least then you could find out who is doing the damage and work from there... Does one get a telling off whilst you are out from the other dog as it wants to be left alone? its very easy to think ahh but its got company when maybe the other dog isnt so much of a willing playmate! so one dog resorts to chewing from boredom whilst the other snores its cares away ...... you have to strike a balance..
Hi Sarahj
This sounds just like our two, Dori loves to sleep and Katie is on the go all the time, So it is likely that Dori tells Katie off. And if we seperated them they would be able to have there own bones (which they do love) as they would be together.

Originally Posted by GSD-Sue View Post
I would definitely split them up & see if it makes a difference. Have you checked their teeth one of mine started chewing in the night & that turned out to be an absis under one of his front teeth.
Hi GSD-Sue Thanks, we have checked there teeth everything looks ok but will keep an eye out just incase.
Katie is a chewer which makes me think it's her
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2