Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
akoshi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-08-2008, 01:48 PM

Urgent foster home needed

This is for Soldier who came into the pound and will be with Rochdale Dog Rescue as soon as his 7 days are up.

Soldier is damaging himself in the kennels, I will put the pictures below what he has done. He is very stressed in the kennels and when his 7 days are up, RDR would prefer him to go into a foster home than into boarding kennels.

The kennel staff are very good, they are taking him out of the kennel as much as they can, their breaks and lunch hours and keeping him with them.

This is Soldier.

No. 1687: SOLDIER
Staffie Cross, male, approximately 1-2 years old. He is tan in colour with white markings, is small in size but has wonderful large prick ears! Poor Soldier has cuts and wounds to his head, neck and face and looks like he has been in the wars, bless him, hence the name. He is a very friendly boy and appears to be good with other dogs!

He will be put to sleep on Wednesday 20th August 2008 if he is not claimed, a rescue space is not secured for him or if funds are not available for emergency boarding.

His pound picture

He is really really soft, he loves people and is quite calm, just happy to be cuddled. Yesterday he had to go to the vets as he has been throwing himself around his kennel, desperately trying to get out.............he hates it

He has ripped his claws off, has cut his eye and has made his gums bleed. he is on painkillers and anti-biotics but he has done the same again this morning

He was as good as gold in the vets and he licks your hands when you clean his wounds

The damage he is doing to himself

If you can help this little boy, please phone Margaret on 0753 014 7359
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2008, 02:13 PM
aw poor boy. Wishi could help but not in the situation too. Fingers crossed he finds somewhere soon.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2008, 03:01 PM
OMG poor baby. I hope he finds a home. Please give him a BIG hug from me. x
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2008, 07:03 PM
I wish I could help ... But I start work again next week, If only this happened at the beginning of the summer hols not the end He needs someone to be there for him
akoshi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-08-2008, 10:09 AM
Hi thanks for your kind thoughts
kingbenny
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-08-2008, 07:35 PM
Was a home found in time for this lad?