Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ALexa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-04-2005, 07:35 AM

Wiccaweys

I foster for Wiccaweys Border Collie and Working Sheepdog Rescue, they are always on the look out for more foster homes/forever homes and any other help offered, I am currently fostering Taff an 18month old collie who has been badly beaten (I have put more about him in the behaviourist secion) he is a lovely lad that once he recognises that you mean him no harm covers you with wet soppy kisses and loves to cuddle you in bed at night. If you would like to see more about Taff or other dogs see www.wiccaweys.co.uk or e-mail wiccaweys@aol.com.
Wiccaweys are having to move out of there premises shortly as the landlord is putting their rent up. They have so far been unable to find anywhere to go to for themselves and their own dogs let alone the rescue dogs, if you know of anywhere that may be suitable please contact them with your suggestions. If they cannot find a new home then there good work may have to stop.

Alexa
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-04-2005, 09:47 PM
Hi Alexa,

I have seen this site before and makes me so so sad, I wish I could take them all.

The hooror stories that they have on the site are dreadful, I have been sitting here crying my eyes out at some of them stories. :smt089

Ian - I wish I could get my hands on some of them owners!!!!!!
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

13-04-2005, 09:27 AM
I read through the stories crying as well - I wish I could offer to foster but can't at the moment - Hope they find new premises soon.

I have pm'd you as well.
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 11:31 AM
I am crying buckets. Have been looking at your website for the past 2 hours, still not finished. In the Rainbow bridge section now, and have to have a break otherwise I wont be able to continue at work.

You do such wonderful work for these animals, and never before have I been able to see just how special a rescue dog could be to its rescuers.
I would be adopting many if I was in the right country. So sorry I cant help, but will direct my UK friends to your site, if ever they are looking to adopt.
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 12:02 PM
its too soon after Indie for me to read the stories, i am crying already and thats just from the rainbow bridge poem
I will read it one day............................