Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ALexa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2005, 08:58 PM

Jess and a sneaky new arrival

Jess is still looking, apparently she is not pretty enough to deserve a new home, people have actually said they think she is ugly therefore they dont want her. Maybe she isn't the prettiest bitch around but she has oodles of character and is a lovely girl.

Then there is Gromit who came to stay with me yesterday as he needed a change of scenery from the rescue so we squeezed him in. His favourite place is in the bathroom, lying in the bath.

If you think you could offer them the home they need or just to read more about these dogs please visit the Wiccaweys web site or contact Sarah and Paul on wiccaweys@aol.com They both deserve to find fantastic new homes, please bear them in mind.
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2005, 09:01 PM
How can anyone say that about a gorgeous pooch! They are both stunners! Hope they get a home real soon xx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2005, 09:42 PM
its just sad that people are like that - sure they arent so stunning themselves !!

hope they get good homes soon !!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2005, 09:47 PM
aww she is one beautiful girl a real pretty gem and wow look at gromit just love the name hes absolutely gorgeous,how can people say shes not pretty shes beautiful
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2005, 06:02 PM
alexa - maybe a little more info wouldn't go amiss

Is there another thread with more info about her? just wondering age, temperament, good with dogs? cats? children? etc.

nobody jump to conclusions about us getting another one! (I am trying to persuade mum and dad an older dog would help takara though !
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Here you are Lottie!
http://www.wiccaweys.co.uk/start.html
Scroll down to "Dog of the Month" on the left hand side!

Alexa posted a while ago when Jess was looking for a home. Poor girl, she's far from ugly.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2005, 07:38 PM
Ugly? Ugly? What's the matter with these people? Blind or what?
ALexa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-11-2005, 09:35 PM
More info can also be found about Gromit on the Wiccaweys Website under Collies needing homes although we are still learning about him, he was found as a stray so we have no history, he is currently being assessed on all things possible.

What we do know is that he is a 1 year old neutered male, he has come to stay with me as he was not coping well with the group environment that the dogs have a Wiccaweys, although we are still very much a family just a smaller one consisting of 3 bitches and 2 dogs including himself. Gromit has briefly seen cats and has wanted to do what most collies want when they see small furries moving fast and that is chase, we have not yet had the opportunity to introduce him properly. We have not yet come accross children although he is absolutly dotty about his cuddles with people so hopefully he will be fine.
Please bear in mind Gromit only arrived with me on Sun so I still have a lot of work to do with him, he will need a home that will keep him busy particularly his brain as he is a very clever chap, I will take him along to my next agility class and let him try it out to see what he thinks.

Alexa
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Aww Jess is absolutely gorgeous - how can anybody say she is ugly - no dog is ever ugly but Jess is exceptionally beautiful If I could have another dog I would adopt her she is just the sort of dog I would love
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2005, 03:46 PM
Aw! She's gorgeous!

I wish I could take them all! Collies have never been a favourite of mine but they're all gorgeous!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >