Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2018, 06:25 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 2nd June.

Good morning everyone. Hope you and your four legged friends are all well and not suffering too much from the heat. Wish I could enjoy the warmth but this anaemia leaves me feeling cold.

Have a good day all take care, stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2018, 08:41 AM
Good morning Moyra
Ooooo I love the warm weather, I like to sit out for a bit with a book and have a read
Bloody idiots next door turned up at 2am banging about and the workmen are there now...I will hopefully escape!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2018, 09:11 AM
2 am? That's ridiculous Griff. Cannot understand what is going on there!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2018, 10:39 AM
The house is empty..as in literally a shell so if you drop something it is sooooooo loud, they don't have a handle on the front door so of course that's just pushed and as I say the porch is empty and the house so makes a huge noise. I am really fed up with it now, I am junk they must be going to live there as there's no way he will get his money back...no way at all
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2018, 12:08 PM
Good afternoon all.

Not a bad morning here. Bit muggy and overcast, but pleasant enough.

My breathing has gone downhill again now that the abs and steroids are finished so a very, very slow walk about this morning. If no better by Monday, it will be a 'phone call to the doctors who will no doubt say go to the walk-in centre <sigh>.

Gary is still ill too. This cold on top of the fit has wiped him out. Not a good start to the summer season me thinks.

The other problem with steroids is how hungry they make you. I put on 4 pounds last week so hopefully, they won't prescribe a second dose. So easy to put the weight on, so hard to get rid of it again.

As I get older, I'm getting more noise phobic so what you are having to put up with Kelly would literally send me over the edge. I wish they would hurry up an get it finished so that you can have a bit of peace
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2018, 12:28 PM
Chris, Sorry you are not so good. Hope you can get some medication to help you. Poor Griff, I should think she must be nearly up the wall with the property next door.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2018, 12:40 PM
Lol.. Chris, I feel your pain with the steroids..I often won't let on how bad I am for fear of an increase
Awww poor Gary, there are some really nasty colds about, took me a month to shake that one I got
I am livid with the noise, it's just selfish and inconsiderate...how hard would it be to shove a note through the door to let people know that they are having noisy work done. My dad asked if he was putting guttering on his porch as the water runs off and causes a damp patch on our house, he said yes...that was weeks ago, no guttering, not to mention they climb into my front garden as and when they like! I swear there is something about that house that attracts weirdos...the lady the other side of me said the same
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2018, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol.. Chris, I feel your pain with the steroids..I often won't let on how bad I am for fear of an increase
Awww poor Gary, there are some really nasty colds about, took me a month to shake that one I got
I am livid with the noise, it's just selfish and inconsiderate...how hard would it be to shove a note through the door to let people know that they are having noisy work done. My dad asked if he was putting guttering on his porch as the water runs off and causes a damp patch on our house, he said yes...that was weeks ago, no guttering, not to mention they climb into my front garden as and when they like! I swear there is something about that house that attracts weirdos...the lady the other side of me said the same
Griff do you think its YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Lol... entirely innocent Kazz!!
Just tried some new shower gel from superdrug... cruelty free and omg...I want to eat my own arm!!! Strawberry and raspberry and it is lovely
Turned out to be another beautiful sunny day here, finished my book so need to buy some more now