Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2018, 06:28 AM

Daily Thread, Friday 1st June.

Good morning everyone, flaming June it is not!

Hope you are and your four legged friends are all ok today.

Chris, is Gary ok today, what a worry!

Besoeker how is Max is he any better?

Harvey is Casey ok after his change in medication, hope so. I hope Lara is ok too.

I have put a hold on my oscopies until I have spoken again to the guy in charge. he needs the full picture before he goes ahead, not sure I want to take the risk of bowel perforation though.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. Caught a cold from somewhere. God bless everyone,
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2018, 07:11 AM
Good morning Moyra and everyone else who come in.

Gary is a bit irritable, but I'm a bit like that myself when I have a cold . I hope the landlord of the flat next door managed to go out yesterday afternoon as promised as I have two men going today to move an old double bed. If not, it should be interesting. We're on a sort of wait and see what happen next at the moment.

We have had a poor May in respect of weather in the most part. I know a lot have baked in too hot weather, but it was cold here a lot of days. Sea fret over May made it a murky month for us. Today (white rabbits) looks to be much the same. Very gloomy out there
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2018, 07:52 AM
Moyra, hope you feel happier after your chat but they have to outline the risks...no matter how small
Chris, I hope the bike has gone and you can get the bed out...mind you the men won't take any nonsense
I kept deags in for a week to make sure her tummy was 100% I took her out last night....on lead and she has an upset tummy again!!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-06-2018, 07:52 AM
Morning all. Hope you
Again muggy here today.

Moyra, thank you for asking. Max has has not had a recurrence of that seizure. We will get him back to the vet as soon as we can but it will be a bit hectic here for the next couple of weeks with family arriving from USA.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2018, 08:47 AM
Good morning everyone

I hope the consultant can put gourmand at rest Moyra. Also hope your mouth is not too sore this morning

Hope your son improves today Chris and the morons have moved the bike.

Hope Deags tummy improves Griff

Sorry to read Max had a fit hope he ok from now on. I had a dog at 12 yrs have one fit - she was lying down t the time, and she never had another so fingers crossed for Max.

Been busy this morning. One load of washing out and towels now in machine. Teazle walked and my car has been taken to garage for a service. Someone coming at 10.00am to replace panel in back door - only a 3 month wait

Hope everyone is keeping well

Hve a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Hope the panel fits now Sue...after all that wait!!
Just messaged my neighbour to let her no that travellers are just up the road so if anyone knocks for work it will most likely be them. They were up by Steve a couple of weeks ago and were chucking stones at a pregnant lady and left a heck of a mess including human waste, best bit is there is a site for them 10mins away
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2018, 11:45 AM
Had a long chat with the consultant this morning and he is ok about cancelling the oscopies but I am going to have a CT scan on my lower bowel and a barium meal and scan on my upper stomach etc. so all should be well he will contact me with a new date.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2018, 11:53 AM
Griff, I wonder if it is the heat that is causing Deags the problems. Don't know but it is certainly a problem. Hope she is better soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2018, 12:48 PM
Moyra, I am pleased a compromise has been reached!! Hmmm not sure about the heat, I think it was as she didn't eat breakfast straight away....I don't want to start adding stuff but if needs must
Steve's just got a new phone, I said if he wanted a completely fresh start he didn't need to give me the number...he thought I was being funny but I explained I just meant if he wanted to completely leave his past behind I didn't mind, I have his number now.
Does anyone know if there is any way to check the credit that's held on your address??
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2018, 01:42 PM
Afternoon all. I know this probably isn't the place to ask but knowing that some of you have got doglets that have mobility problems I thought I would ask. If your vet has manipulated their legs, after that have they seemed a bit off for a couple of days walking? Thanks. Griff I think it is probably the heat as well with Deags. As to credit on an address I think there is a way but can't remember how. I will ask my daughter she will probably know. bfn all.
www.experian.co.uk this may help griff.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >