Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2018, 06:33 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 25th May

Good morning everyone, hope you and the four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Griff, hope you are feeling better this morning but it will take the abs a while to work. Chris, how are you today too?

Must get Amber out for her walk. Looks like rain out there.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2018, 07:33 AM
Morning Moyra
We have rain here...boo!!!
I think I will start the antibiotics today...I don't want to leave it and then still feel bad next week
Hopefully the weather will pick up for the weekend...not that I intend to do anything but you never know lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2018, 08:22 AM
Forgot to say...my cousin got the job at the hairdresser, I am so pleased for her, she was sooooooo nervous...her hands were shaking and everything
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2018, 08:31 AM
Just had a phone call from the endoscopy unit at the hospital. Friday 1st June cancelled and re arranged for the Saturday, 9th June at 2pm. She was surprised when I said Good! Explained I have dental extraction on Thursday 31st May, so it works well.

Good luck with your abs Griff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2018, 08:43 AM
Hope this is the final change of date for you Moyra also hope the extraction goes well
Taken my first antibiotic
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2018, 08:58 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and all who follow.

Wet here today and muggy. Gorden got a call from a colleague late afternoon yesterday could he fill in for his school appointment today meant to be a day off for Gorden as he needed to be at another school urgently who has one of their students and is refusing to take them back after half term. So of course he needed to be at that school and didn't think he would make his appointment for the second school as goodness knows how long this will take to iron out.
It does mean that Gorden will be home Tuesday evening as colleague is going to fill in for his course on Wednesday.
Whatsapp needs updating only 5 months since last update so needless to say I apparently have no storage space to update. bit fuming it is my way of keeping in touch with everybody due to lack of signal and not wanting to use landline to contact mobile numbers and the boys find it more expensive from their mobiles to. cheaper mobile to mobile.
Waiting for a yodel delivery so no walk so far today nice brush though and Gorden will be home around 2.30 to 3 and that always wears Dillon out.
Trying to muster the enthusiasm for tidying.

Harvey yes an 05 plate registration as griff explained.
griff hope the ab's work quickly for you.
Moyra good in one way the cancellation but not good that it gives you even more time to worry. So fingers crossed it sticks and all works out well.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2018, 09:59 AM
Yes Lynn, not happy about having to wait but it will probably be better in the end. Just hope Steve isn't booked in for work that day!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2018, 02:13 PM
Good afternoon all.

Been poorly, sick and dying this morning so have basically zonked out on the sofa until now. Started the rescue kit last night as my breathing got scary, but, thankfully it seems to have kicked in and I feel much better at the moment (just hope it isn't the calm before the storm).

Needless to say, I haven't been out, but hubby says it has rained on and off most of the morning.

I'm glad they have delayed the endoscopy, Moyra. I think you would have has some major pain if it had gone ahead so close to the extractions.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-05-2018, 08:32 PM
'evening all

Moyra, sometimes delays work to your advantage, I agree with others that a break between the dentist and the hospital can only be good.

Griff, I'm sure you know this already but just in case I'll mention that with AB's you must take the whole course (Don't ask me how I know that )

Chris, bit of a scary moment today, hope it's all OK now.

Lynn, thanks for info on the reg plates, I think I've got it now I don't use 'whats app' but like all these new software products they often give me the impression they don't give a damm

Booked Casey for another blood test on June 11th. so the vet can check the reduced Lanoxin doseage is OK, he seems to have perked up the last few days and eats a bit better, he has a few times stumbled and fallen on uneven ground but gets up quickly. Today it was the wheel tracks of a farm road, if the ground is flat he's OK.

Been laying some 600x600 concrete slabs today, b****y heavy, only four but feel shattered now whatever plans you have for the long weekend I hope they all work out and yoou have a good time
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2018, 09:32 PM
Chris, hope tomorrow sees you feeling much better (hugs)
Moyra, hope this is the last change for your appointment date
Harvey, hope Casey's blood test results are good
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >