View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2017, 08:43 PM
He lives near Lewisham but travels to other offices outside the city, it was a met number 0207 i called but bottled it....his phone is ringing again....god knows what's going on but i am not happy with him
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2017, 08:49 PM
You will find out I am sure, if his phone is ringing then he can see he has messages surely
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2017, 09:01 PM
Exactly TW, it rung at lunch, i left a message then this evening I was worried as i hadn't heard back and i tried calling again and it didn't ring or anyhing...then it has eventually started ringing again...i only got my minutes the other day and have gone through loads of them! I felt so bad calling the hospitals but they were all nice and helpful and the lady at the maudslay told me to report it to the police...if i have heard nothing tomorrow i will have no choice
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2017, 09:10 PM
He has sent an email!!!! Reckons his phones playing up and needs to restore it...so said email may be better for now as he might have to go buy a new phone!....phew!! He will be giving me a key and he will be giving me 2 friends numbers
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Thank God, he knows how to worry you doesn't he.
Do you, by any chance, know how to get something on YouTube onto my music on my laptop. Just listening to Neil Young, After The Gold Rush and I have managed to get something from You Tube onto G+ and then onto my playlist before, but can't work out how I did it now!!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2017, 10:32 PM
Griff just a suggestion why not ask him to give work your Mom's name and yet your number as a contact in emergency, unless he already has.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-09-2017, 10:37 PM
Evening all. Quiet day here. Walked a lot as usual. A little incident I'd like to share if I may and it may give some a smile...

We were strolling home
There was a little boy plonked down on the path and ignoring his mum's pleas and screaming to get up and go home with her
"Max, let's see".
He did and it was his young friend Kyle - they have been pals for a year or so. That immediately got Kyle out of his blue funk and Max walked with him back to his mum. Peace restored.

It's such a little thing.......but Max, with his gentle nature, got done what frustrated mum didn't.

I have no words for that.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2017, 10:53 PM
Hello all
Sorry I'm so late on but been at Nottingham University for an Open day with Lauryn. Had a good day found some info. Then got home to family drama. Am shattered so will explain more tomorrow. Prob be afternoon though as we going out for the day.
Lynn sorry about the news regarding Gill.
Griff glad your brother got in touch, we off to London next weekend scary but I'm not letting no idiots stop me visiting my son
Besoeker Max is such a good boy
Right good night all
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2017, 11:19 PM
Have a lovely day out tomorrow, Mandy, try and forget whatever the upset is about whilst you're out otherwise it will spoil the day, easier said than done though!
Is Lauryn thinking of Nottingham or are there others she wants to see yet
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
but been at Nottingham University for an Open day with Lauryn. Had a good day found some info.
There are only 24 proper universities in the UK , they are known as the Russel Group.

Nottingham is one of them, so unless Lauryn is looking at some of the other 23 then she should go for Nottingham.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >