View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2015, 10:07 AM
Hi Elaine, i wondered where you had got to! Gosh you are going to be very very busy and don't envy you the 2 bitches being spayed Lol, i had my 2 done one at a time, kota was on her own but a complete nightmare and i had to have a fluid lump drained off her, second time i had deags and i ended up putting her on sedatives for a week just to allow her to heal.... i could have done with the sedatives so i could have slept through the whole ordeal Lol
look forward to the piccies!!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2015, 10:21 AM
Morning
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY gorgeous Amber Hope she has a great day MOYRA You're right its dreadful here Chucking it down non stop
GRIFF,you have rights!!Surprised at IdealWorld for that but just don't let it go,it's your money and you're entitled to have every penny back if you don't receive your replacement.If you get no joy with them,go higher,everyone has a boss
Hope all poorlies are ok,big hi to all
Working down my list of things to do,bit easier cause of the weather,not tempted to sit outside in the sun
See ya later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2015, 10:46 AM
Lacey, have you had to contact idealworld customer services? i don't wish that on anyone, you are speaking to people in india with such thick accents and who speak so damn fast, they just witter on and on and on and promise you everything and you get nothing, being hard of hearing makes things doubly difficult. i will never buy off them again...take a look at this link
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.idealworld.tv
...it is common place. I will have to try and get an appointment with citizens advice to see if they can help me out as apparently even the management are incompetent. I have also just had the chemist on the phone who seem to think that as i have ordered and paid for my catheters myself that the problem is resolved...i asked what to do with the wrong product and they said just drop them in next time i am in and not to worry they will sort the prescription... i know exactly what they are going to do....get a prescription done for the wrong product and bill the NHS for their error, why are people so damn useless???
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2015, 11:13 AM
Lacey, after reading what you said i have gone onto their F-B page and had a rant Lol...somebody has asked me to pm them the details of which i have, doubt i will get anywhere but at least it is more paperwork to prove i have done my best and they have delivered nothing!
Mum has just called, she is currently Lost in blackpool Lol... the bus drivers keep sending her all over the place, i told her to take my dads sat nav but she wouldn't listen to me, she has just called me to check the name of the road the old peoples home is on...wonder if she will make it Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2015, 11:43 AM
Hope you get it sorted GRIFF(( hugs))Would think twice myself about buying anything off them if that's the way they treat their customers
Just got our travel and medical insurance sorted.Wouldn't take you to get ill in America,OMG,it would cost a fortune £84 for the two of us,didn't think that was too bad Covers delayed flights and all that to,best to have it I think
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2015, 11:52 AM
Deffo have to have travel insurance Lacey..absolutely right there, even going to spain if you don't go to their "nhs" you could bankrupt yourself if you have no insurance. I remember when my brother and his mate went to america the first time i was in hysterics, lee (brothers mate) was a mummys boy, seriously if we went out she would sit up waiting for him and unlock the door for him... he had no key to his house? anyway, lee got a sore throat in america, my brother said lets just go buy some stuff from the chemist but nope lee had them go to the emergency room for a sore throat! Andrew (my brother) said he was dying of embarrassment, he said he would have just got some sore throat spray and took some painkillers and cracked on with the holiday but lee had them waste 6 hours sitting in the ER lol. Not long until you go now is it?? my bro is currently in las vegas...spokane, will have to look that up as not heard of it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-05-2015, 11:56 AM
Afternoon all. Hi Elaine nice to see you and you and I are keeping the men busy on their weekends off. Good luck with the girls.
Happy 4th birthday Amber.
Stopped raining but the wind goodness knows where that's coming from at this time of year. Its drying the washing though.
Definitely need insurance when going abroad Eileen especially America.
griff bad manners form ideal world and the suppliers of your catheters. Hope mum finds the home.

Done all the housework having a sit down with a nice refreshing glass of soda water. Will see what i can watch on Netflix.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2015, 12:47 PM
I agree Lynn, definite kite flying weather...wish i had a kite lol, mind the car cover is doing a great impression of a parachute, you are becoming a Netflix addict Lol
Mum has made it to the care home, a nice lady got off the bus with her and took her right to the door and showed her where to get the bus home too...i thought that was lovely!
My catheter saga continues Lol...the pharmacist who is the gaffer (but sadly not the owner) was off last week and the owner was running the place, well the pharmacist is back today and has just come round to my house on his dinner break, he has apologised, taken away the box of the wrong things and a box of the correct catheters but the wrong sized one that the lady at the hospital ordered for me, he has seen the difference in the 2 products and was very concerned that they had messed up... i said it was o.k as it is not something they order every day but he said it wasn't right, they should get things correct first time round... he was really annoyed that i had had to pay £65 out to get the right product here tomorrow, he said he was very very sorry but he hasn't a clue what is going on he is just picking up the pieces. He will hopefully get it all sorted out, i just feel sorry for him walking in half way through this mess, my main issue was actually the attitude of the lad who called me from the chemist and when i said i had paid to have them sent to me he seemed to think it was resolved...how on earth is that resolved when i have done your job and cost myself money...very odd lad Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2015, 02:52 PM
This day week GRIFF
I know its great to be alive and I shouldn't complain but that's one of the dreariest days ever Not a sinner about even Going to take Lacey down to the shop for a dander,she's been so good all day.Couldn't take her out earlier,won't go in the rain Make myself a sandwich first
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2015, 03:15 PM
Lacey, my f-b rant may have paid off but i won't count my chickens! they reckon that they suspect the courier comapny have been taking them...errr yeah right o.k! so they are going to send via a different comapny, i have reconfirmed my address for the third time so we shall see
I have to agree, todays weather is pretty cack! i haven't tried taking my 2 yet, i am not sure deag will be keen on the wind Lol...she is scared of the most odd things Lol
Mum has left her aunty and is just waiting for the train....her uncle didn't know who she was, she had words with her cousins wife as she snapped at my mum when she tried to get help for her aunty to go to the loo... mum has basically told her if she ever speaks to her like that again she will live to regret it Lol, bet that won't go down well
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »