View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2015, 07:10 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Tuesday)

Good morning everyone, well it could be the gardens are getting the water they need but it is really miserable out there. Will have to find my boots and see if I can get them on my feet if the left one is not too swollen. My shoulder is still bad this morning, I wish I knew what I had done to it.

Hope everyone else is ok this morning. June hope some of your pain has gone down overnight. Lynn have you still got Gorden home with you for a few more days?

Griff and Brenda, hope you are ok this and Jenny too. Not seen Norma for a day or two do hope she is ok.

Eileen, guess it is pretty wet out there too. I don't so much mind the rain but it is the wind that has come with it.

Have a good day all, God bless and take care all.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2015, 07:40 AM
Morning Moyra and all.
Sunshine and gale force winds here, just the sort of day I like. We had so much rain yesterday and it's forecast to come back later.
We have our German friends coming to stay next week so today we have decided to have some us time and go out to lunch See you all later x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-05-2015, 07:53 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Sorry the shoulder is bad and hope the boots go on.
Have a lovely lunch Nippy Jen. You will be gald you did it next week when you are so busy. You will need another lunch out with Brian when they have gone home.

Gorden gone back to work today Moyra later start thank goodness left at about 8.45. I always feel like I've done a days work getting his food sorted to take back, lunch done for him and his breakfast. Short week this week.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2015, 07:53 AM
Good morning

Hope your shoulder improves during the day Morya

Enjoy your lunch out Nippy.

Dry here at the moment after heavy rain over night. Very windy so was nearly blown backwards on several occasions whilst out with Teazle. Needless to say not doing a lot today. More rain is forecast for later but the garden could do with it.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2015, 07:59 AM
Morning All, add us to the wet weather brigade!!!
The water people turned up early and are digging up the footpath, spoken to the catheter people.... they finally agreed to sell me a box...£65 lighter because the chemist mucked up, they will be here tomorrow hopefully! Thank God for my mum and dad, they have covered the cost for me, now i will have a whole month to sort the chemist out. Speaking of mum she is currently on the train going to blackpool to see her aunty and uncle in their new residence... i hope she doesn't come back very upset again
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-05-2015, 08:19 AM
Good morning fellow members a wet morning here and I have little Hannah, looks like we will be confined to the house today no playing in the garden .

Enjoy your day everyone...
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2015, 08:27 AM
Oh dear Griff, that's an expense. I hope your mum doesn't come back upset.

Lynn, Gorden's holiday was short. Still he achieved much!

Jenny, enjoy your time out today, I hope you have a lovely time.

I only realized coming back from Amber's walk this morning that today is her 4th birthday. I would normally buy her presents but she recently had a couple of new stuffed toys and has stacks of balls and rubber bone and antlers laying around so I allowed her a couple of dentastix and Steve gave her some doggie sausages. Now it will be back to her diet.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-05-2015, 08:30 AM
Raining here too so still stiff and sore, garden's had enough rain, want the sun and warmth back then I can walk round without painkillers Griff, I have a half share in Cruz, Alaskan Shepherd, he lives in Blackpool Not sure what I'll do today, waiting to see if the rain stops, if not, I've got stuff to get from the shops and my phone should be here today. Washer has things to do as well. Have a lovely lunch Nippy, is it a Carvery. Hope Celia is doing OK and the care package is working out well.Back later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2015, 08:43 AM
Happy birthday Amber!!!! bet she enjoyed her treats!
TW, i will have to have a google of an alaskan sheperd... not seen one..i don't think
My Mum hates blackpool....she will go up and back in a day, never stays overnight there, last time she went and stayed was for her cousins wedding and that was at the hilton, she is going to be exhausted when she gets home, she left home before 6.30am and won't be home before 8.30pm. She won't be happy when i talk to her either, you remember i had to send back my vibraplate? well they said they would send me another... if never arrived, so i called the up and i got promised that without fail this other replacement will show up....it still isn't here, i have googled it and the internet is full of the same things and people are struggling to get their refunds too... i am really annoyed as it is Idealworld.tv , mum bought me this plate at great cost to try and help me stay healthy, it looks like i have lost her nearly £200 not to mention the fact that i am trying to organise my life around a fictious delivery that hasn't even been dispatched let alone flippin lost twice, i am really fed up with the whole thing now
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2015, 09:23 AM
A Very Good Morning All!!!

Hope all is well and not too many problems going on, I have missed you all and hope to be back most days xxx

Got lots of stuff going on here, got a kitchen and bathroom to fit, sort out dog room, walls to plaster, tiling and two bitches to get spayed!!

Had to get a new car, my beloved mondeo died and I now have a Peugeot 307, which is nice, but wider than the mondeo, so am having to get a tailgate sorted, could be looking at £200

Alexis is coming on and is a real little sweetheart, but I have created a monster cos she gets away for far more than the others ever did will post some pics later.

Eversuffering husband went off at 1 this morning, and I have some one coming to pick up a silkie cockerel later. Little chick is now called Wonky....as he seems to have a wonky comb and beak, but seems to be happy, so will leave him be for now.

Take care, have a great day whatever the weather and enjoy the lunch Nippyjen, will nip in later xxx
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »