Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-05-2015, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
For all of those who just cannot wait for a picture of me in my Nightshirt and Cap. I have news - there won't be any!
Probably a wise decision LG

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
whether he will squeeze in in the next few weeks when the shower goes in is going to be interesting.
Maybe he will adopt it as his 'kennel' complete with running water when he's thirsty

Well I have to admit that I have just woken up, went to lie down around 9pm just for a half an hour and next thing I know it's 11:30 pm still we did do about three miles this afternoon with the terrible two and I have been putting up trellis work in various parts of the garden (not too demanding a task but felt like I had been working when it was finished)

Have read last nights chat about bedtime attire, I'm in mine already, but like LG there will definately be no pictures I don't want to risk becomming a cult figure with all the attendant groupies throwing themselves at me with offers that no respectible gentleman would even be able to contemplate (never mind actually accept)

So it's hello and goodnight all, see you tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2015, 10:39 PM
I'd say we were awake, but just goes show how one is easily deceived Its great she's not fazed by strange stuff. Having an uphill battle with the agility tunnel and Keshi, she's like a Shetland pony on the lunge when she sees it, ooooooh noooooo not having that. No idea what reaction there'd be to a skateboard
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2015, 10:44 PM
Harvey dont tell us SWMBO has been busy monogramming YOUR night attire as well
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2015, 11:02 PM
Tablet playing up so night June. Hopefully be on tomorrow. Don't think I will ever get used to this complaint. Bfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2015, 11:31 PM
Ahhh Brenda, bad you are still being woken by noises
TW when i have mine as pups i make them go through all random things, they have the tent put up just in case i ever go camping..like that's gonna happen Lol, ball pools hula hoop's, i am looking to put the tent up this week as deags hasn't seen it yet and i want a pop up tunnel
good evening losos, glad you had a nice walk
right that's me off...night
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4