View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2015, 07:32 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Bank Holiday Monday)

Good Morning everyone, lovely morning out there but I haven't taken Amber yet. Still not very warm.

Have a good day all and enjoy the sunshine all, God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-05-2015, 07:39 AM
Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny morning and I hope to get out in the garden today and tidy up a couple of shrubs.
There are blackbirds nesting in the pyracantha , I think if gives good protection from cats so I will keep away from that until the little birds have flown.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2015, 07:43 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow. Lovely sunny day here and warm already. Dillon fed will be walking him later and then off for plasterboard looks like we will get in Gordens little micro machine. Phew. Then a coffee out and he will start building walls later today.

Gordon I am disappointed in the no smoking jacket but can see your point if you no longer partake of cigars and port after dinner. I am trying to get images of wee willie nightgowns and hats out of my head. The Mem is a treasure stitching your monogram in gold.
Eileen what a lovely thing for Connor to do. Multi talented.
griff its all in the wrist action the throwing of the winalot biscuits.
I hope all poorly peeps and doglets are feeling better today.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2015, 08:21 AM
Morning all.
Meg we have sparrows nesting in the nest box again. Mum and Dad have been so busy in and out with nesting materials
Lynn I don't understand a word of your post, I shall have to go back and read yesterdays thread I think

I've been in to check Celia and there was a huge bouquet of flowers on her table. Ooooo I said who has been sending you flowers. They're for you she said, she had got her Sister to get them for me How sweet, they are beautiful.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2015, 09:05 AM
What a lovely thought Nippy, so glad she has shown her appreciation of all you've done, and hope she's having a better time of it at the moment.
Have cleaned the bathroom this morning, it never got done yesterday due to me whiling the time away on the phone, its all sparkly now and smells lovely. Sat having brekkie and girls will be out in an hour or so. Hope the gout is easier today Moyra Good luck with the plasterboard in the micro car, you can pop over and borrow mine if you want Lynn, when the backs down its massive Meg, I am yet to go on a plant expedition, weather is so cold still. Something I had in mind for this weekend but will wait till theres a bit more warmth and I'm not in my winter coat. Sun needs to find its way to us again. Lots of birds nesting here in the eaves and putting food out for them which is going down well
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2015, 09:40 AM
Good morning

Hope your gout is better today Moyra.

Good luck with the plasterboard Lynn hope all goes well with the transportation and installation.

Enjoy your time in the garden Meg.

What a nice thought of your neighbour Nippy. Hope she iOS now getting all the support she needs.

Gordon I too have visions of we wilie winky in nightgown, cap and candle stick

Take it a little easier today June with your back.

Lovely day here, Sun shinning although a little windy not too cold. Teazle walked and have had a quick hoe round veg and flower borders to keep the weeds under control. Now thinking of putting dinner in. Roast chicken etc today to see if I can persuade his lordship to eat a little more. Having to walk on eggshells every time I speak to him he gets very defensive quickly .

Have a good day and stay safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2015, 12:21 PM
Hi All
hope you are having a great bank holiday! parents are back
Gordon it was this place my parents stayed at
http://www.choicehotelsuk.co.uk/en/c...er-hotel-gb190
not sure if it is near you or not??
Nippy, how lovely of celia
all those with birds nesting and visiting i am jealous...i have bird feeders but the little s*ds have stopped coming!
Lynn, hope your board fits
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-05-2015, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Lynn I don't understand a word of your post, I shall have to go back and read yesterdays thread I think
'afternoon everyone

You and me both Jenny, will read yesterdays chat latter, have to go now with Rianna and Casey to Knettishall Heath and OH says she might be able to go too. Her arthritus usually stops her from walking very far.

Almost seven months after we moved in here I finally found a box I had been looking for can get some more work done now

See you all latter.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2015, 01:21 PM
Hi
Been to Asda and got all my ironing done too The rest of the day is mine Love having no school run Sun is shining,although the wet stuff is not far away I reckon Had a wee dander with Lacey and she's gone for a snooze.Think I might potter about in the garden for a bit,no point going anywhere,there is no where open
Hope everyone is ok
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2015, 03:22 PM
losos, hope your oh managed to join you on your walk.
Lacey...aren't you good doing all your ironing! i don't mind mine as the new iron is awesome
walked the dogs...did a bigger walk with them as the weather was nice, i am shattered now though, training tonight too, will sleep tonight
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >