View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2015, 05:07 PM
OMG alert the authorities.....Gordon has been left home alone!!!!!!!!!! who knows what mayhem he will cause???
Lacey glad you didn't get soaked
Nippy, you can pick me up on the way oop norf
Mandy, glad you enjoyed your dinner... i am living on sandwiches Lol
Sue, will tumbleweed be able to resume normal eating once he has had his op or does he have to stick for this foe life? if he can go back to normal eating just remind him...short term it is a pain but think how much better he will be after...and he could eat what he fancies
Lynn, glad things are taking shape
TW, thank goodness you are all right, i was getting a bit worried...don't like it when you vanish lol
Gordon, spoke to my mum and she was up at the edge of saddleworth moor today, she has told me the name of the place, it is something hall and i think it starts with a M, i will write it down next time i speak to her
Well you will all be pleased to know i have survived, no more burns and i even sugared my arm pits Lol, i felt brave today! it costs loads to see the lady in town and i really can't afford it so it has cost me about £3 today
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2015, 05:08 PM
LG,good luck with that The Mem is not so slow
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2015, 05:09 PM
Sat down for a cup of tea and a biccy and the phones not stopped, now time for girly teas and not a pot washed as yet. Lots of biccies consumed though and many items of Good Gossip exchanged so afternoon not entirely wasted Nite moyra, I really hope your ankles start behaving themsevles very soon. Gordon there's more than likely some Hidden Cameras secreted around the establishment, but never mind, its cos she luvs ya
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2015, 05:28 PM
All sawdust from today's sawing hoovered up and I will forgive him the faux pas over the fish and chips Friday because when he has finished he will of done a Stirling job on the downstairs cloakroom and larder/pantry. Hoping its going to make the selling price increase and make it more desirable when it goes on the market next year. Plasterboard buying tomorrow fingers crossed we get it in the Peugeot 106.

Night Moyra.
Glad your ok June.
Phew no more burns griff.
Evening Eileen.
Gordon has been put in the naughty boys cupboard but not for long by the sounds of things. I expect public school prepares you for picking locks to get out of cupboards. Apologies if I'm wrong.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-05-2015, 05:44 PM
No apologies needed - you wouldn't believe some of the things you get taught - some helpful - some perhaps less so!
Am about to take the dogs round and lock up livestock, shows what a rebel I am, as someone is away, there will be no changing for dinner and I'll eat in the kitchen! See how standards slip when I'm not watched!!!! lol !!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2015, 05:48 PM
I can imagine Gordon.
Enjoy dinner in the kitchen in your work clothes. Might you slip into your smoking jacket for a port and cigar in the drawing room later ?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Oooooooooo Gordon you rebel!!!!! wait until the Mem finds out, that is the start of a slippery slope!!!
Lynn, i really hope the plasterboard will fit, might be worth measuring the car interior before buying
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2015, 05:53 PM
Good idea griff. I think the back seats go down and we could leave the boot open. If not it will have to wait till the compensator is replaced on the Dillonmobile.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2015, 06:12 PM
the only reason i mentioned it Lynn is i was at b&q one evening and i saw a couple who had bought plasterboard and it wouldn't fit in the car, they were breaking bits of it to make it fit Lol. We have the same problem as my dad new car has fixed rear seats! i told him to check before he bought it but he said he doesn't care... i find it very inconvenient... handy to have the option to put the seat down and pop bits of wood etc in
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2015, 07:51 PM
Tomorrow I'm going to buy one of those electric fly killers Feel bad but geez I can't even open the patio door and five or six of the devils are on
LYNN,is hubby off tomorrow then?
Just had a lovely bath and got into my pj's I'm a bigger rebel than you LG might have a bevvie or two,no school run tomorrow
TW,hope you saved me a biccie
GRIFF,fair play to your mum and dad,they sure get about
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »