View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2015, 01:51 PM
Afternoon all. Well I have what is looking distinctly like a downstairs cloakroom now. Need the plasterboard to make the walls of course and a door but it is already looking amazing.
griff please be careful as Gordon says you really do not want 3rd degree burns been there done that and not nice at all.
Hoping June is ok and that mouse proofing has been successful. All gardening jobs that may have been undertaken have been successful too.
Just been for a stroll to the bridge and back with Dillon stopped raining pavements dry and although breezy the wind is a warm one.
Gordon hope the Mem has a nice visit with the family and yes you better be on your best behaviour as I am sure she will be watching you closely.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2015, 02:13 PM
I'm fine, no training today as it is a Bank Holiday weekend. Heavy rain was forecast for today, so had a plan that included me having a major clean up everywhere. Woke up and there was next to no rain, but i felt really yucky, so after seeing to the girls with brekkies and a tidy up I went back to bed and slept till gone 12, but felt loads better. Stopped raining completely so have got girls sorted out, scrubbed yard with bleach and disinfectant, had the mats out and cleaned them, everythings back in with fresh shavings down. Handed everyone a raw carrot because they'd finished the lunchtime bones by the time I'd cleaned up, and ran in before they gave me the Sad Look which means, Starved and Need Another Carrot. Having a cup of tea and butty before I attack the bathroom. Great stuff at your end Lynn, you won't know yourself when Gordon's finished, have your forgiven him for the Fish Upset, he so good in other ways it would be a shame for him to have that Black Mark against his character Griff, stop trying to see yourself off woman, I'm sure Eileen's Ways are catching and you've been infected. Get some cream or use a razor like the rest of us more wimpy ones Get the occasional field mouse in here, have got one of those sonic thing that go into a plug socket on an outside wall and i must say I have not seen many since I put that in. Had a bit of an outbreak a couple of years ago, they were coming from behind the fireplace from Jeff's, which didn't surprise me, the place is like a midden, nice bloke, but no idea how he lives in it, or his daughter and boyfriend come to that when they visit, no one seems to tidy up and it is like a giant heap of rubblish, clothes and the like when you pass the window. By the way no sign of the dog since last weekend. The whole house was quiet, curtains drawn, no one about. Then Jeff came back around Monday, but daughter and boyfriend and the dog seem to have disappeared. Saw a trailer for LP last night and will watch it now I have heard they are happy doing their performance. Nippy, its in the papers about the boat turning over, its awful isn't it Sue hows Barry doing today, glad you're having a rest, you've had a stressful time recently. Gordon, The Mem has more than likely got your computer tied in with her laptop, and knows your every move, so Behave
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2015, 02:20 PM
Afternoon all
I didn't get up till 9am today don't normally sleep in, got shopping done as I've no plans to go anywhere in morning as I'm at work. Hubby cooked dinner, so now I'm stuffed but now it seems to be quite nice out ( well it's dry) I'm going to take Rosie out for a wander.

Nippy that's really sad, her poor family and friends too
Ouch Griff
Lynn glad the cloakroom is coming on nicely
Meg I'm not good with traps, can't do killing things I like mice, doesn't mean I want them in house tho lol
LG un chaperoned - oh heck I'm sure the Mem will have a great time, but I'm almost certain she's watching you
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2015, 02:23 PM
Hello TW, glad you ok, you must have needed that sleep
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2015, 02:31 PM
Afternoon
Dear Lord,LG is unsupervised!!
OH left at 6am I slept till 11am was lovely
Been lovely here,literally just had our paws and feet in through the door from our walk and the heavens opened Chucked to down for 10 mins and then the sun came out again
Haven't read through everything so forgive me if you're poorlie etc,I'll get to it
Have started to pack a little,purely to get stuff out of my way.Not my favourite job,right up there with cleaning toilets but has to be done
The princess is flat out,girls are both with BF's so intend to get loads done
Do you think Asda will be closed tomorrow?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2015, 02:51 PM
Good afternoon

Watch out Englan LG is alone and may take to wandering Hopw the Mem enjoys her break and you manage on your own.

Good that the walls are taking shape Lyn. Gordon really gets on with things once he starts.

Please take care Griff we don;t want reports of you being burnt.

I expect it will be "open as usual" tomorrow Eileen.

Thank you for your thoughts re OH. He now has a cold but is eating better by the day although his view on food is very narrow at the moment and am finding it difficult to find something he really likes. Rain finally stopped after lunch so Teazle and I had a good walk.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2015, 03:19 PM
Sorry Meg but I did laugh at the thought of you chasing polystyrene balls everywhere
I wonder should we all get a charabanc ready and pop up to Lord Gord to look after him whilst the Mem is way. Someone has to keep an eye on him
The rain has arrived here now and it is damp and miserable. The heating will be going back on soon I think.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2015, 04:26 PM
Thanks SUE
NJ,I reckon LG is typing from the Nursing Home.Sure the Mem wouldn't leave him alone,how could she settle and enjoy her holiday with that on the loose Bless him,he doesn't know to the odds,just at that age,totally confused
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Just pulling the plug here. Nippy Jen so sorry to hear about that poor lass who lost her life when the boat capsized near you. Lynn sounds like Gorden is doing well with the cloaks. My ankles are swelling up again so I had better go get my feet up. Take care everyone, have a good evening, Goodnight, God bless.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Please don't concern yourselves with my wellbeing for I have taken vows of chastity and sobriety and feel sure that when I do get out of these handcuffs and manage to pick the lock on the cellar door and escape to the upper reaches of the house, I will surely behave myself impeccably. Also get that sneaky feeling that certain members of staff will doubtless report my every move to the Mem on her return, for there are amongst them grovelling toadies, who would do anything to ingratiate themselves with my beloved!!!!
Bye fer now.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »