View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2015, 06:42 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Sunday)

Good morning all, gout much better again this morning. That will teach me to eat prawns. I couldn't believe how quick and fierce it came on. Still took my uriciplex and colchicine as well as a couple of tramadol I still have. Shouldn't use the really, never mind.

Hope everyone else is all ok this morning, take care all and have a good day. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2015, 06:57 AM
Morning Moyra glad the gput is better this morning. You must be running out of things you can eat now.

Horrible wet and windy day here today. Gorden has plenty to do finishing off the battening for the new downstairs toilet and shower room and the larder which is going to be much bigger than we expected. If he gets to the point of needing the plasterboard today we are going to have to try to get it in his little peugeot as the Dillonmoblie is now out of action. Me it will be tidying and watching the series I had started on netflix.

Hoping all headaches and aches and pains are better today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2015, 08:12 AM
Good morning

Pleased your gout is better this morning. I echo Lynn not much left for you to eat

Hope Gordon gets on ell today and if you have to the plasterboard fits in his car.

Very wet here. Teazle had a quick wee , breakfast and is now curled up on the sofa. Nothing planned for today I think I will take it easy as I over did it in the garden yesterday getting the rest of the moss out of the lawn and reseeding where needed and am now a little achy.

Have a good day and stay safe
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2015, 08:44 AM
Morning all.
So pleased your foot is feeling better today Moyra.
Lynn good luck with all you have planned I hope it all goes as planned!
Sue, I hope all is going well with you there. It's a beautiful day here at the moment, although I don't hold out much hope for it continuing.

Our little sleepy fishing town is very sad today. Four youngsters went out in a speed boat yesterday which overturned. Three were rescued but one young girl was trapped in the up turned boat and died So very sad.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-05-2015, 08:52 AM
Good morning fellow members on a wet miserable morning.

Not off to a good start to the day, the resident garage mouse nibbled a hole in the bag of polystyrene beans I was storing there and I have been chasing the dam things all over the place with brush and vacuum cleaner

I need to do some repairs to the bottom of the garage door to make it mouse proof (I won't use traps they are probably field mice and I don't wish to hurt them).

Enjoy your day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2015, 09:05 AM
Morning Sue how is Barry today is he eating more ?
Morning Nippy Jen that was very sad yesterday was the girl local ? Her poor family and her friends that were rescued.
Morning Meg good luck with mouse proofing the garage door and sweeping up all the beads.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2015, 10:44 AM
morning all
Nippy, that is so so sad
lynn, hope you manage to squeeze the plasterboard in gordens car
Sue, stick your feetup.... you have been very very busy recently
Meg, hope the mouse proofing goes well
Moyra, glad the foot is feeling better
I got woke up in the night, massive bang, sounds like someone fell out of bed next door, was awake for hours then fell back asleep then mum called and woke me up and as i was half asleep sheis calling me back lol
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-05-2015, 10:49 AM
Good morning all. Weather bloomin' awful here this morning, Nippy hope the fine weather is heading my way along the coast. So tragic about the speedboat accident and the fatality.

Don't know if any of you have heard of Olate Dogs. (They won America's Got Talent one year). They are featuring on tonight's Sunday night at the Palladium. I checked them out on YouTube cos I'd never heard of them. They look fantastic and by that I mean they look happy, healthy and enjoying it all. Their owners look like they truly adore their dogs. It kind of put Pudsey to shame. Sharon Osbourne looked like was gonna wet her pants

Have a great day everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2015, 12:51 PM
Not heard of them popster...will have to have a google
I am such a dimwit, just burnt the top of my index finger, i have made sugar paste for doing my legs, arms etc.. had the spatula with a bit of the mix on and thought i would just have a taste, stuck my finger tip on the spatula..... it is like molten lava!!!! bloody killing me, i really must think about things a bit more carefully Lol will probably end up ripped to shreds
Wonder where TW is today.... she is quiet, hope she is o.k after her dip in the river
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-05-2015, 01:26 PM
Good day one and All, Griff, far be it from me to question a ladies bizarre habits but what on earth were you doing with sugar paste and your arms legs and eteceteras. Please try and be more careful, we prefer our correspondents to be free from 3rd degree burns. By the way - wouldn't worry about TW falling in the River Irwell she does it on a regular basis and subscribes her good health, great beauty and astounding wealth to the benefits of this habit! Don't doubt she'll be on the airwaves once she has undergone the trial by ordeal that in Bolton is known as taking Keshi to dog-training! lol !
Meg - you are to be congratulated on your enlightened views apropos vermin. Not shared in this part of the world but there again our problems recently have not been with the little murine ones but Rattus Norwegicus, feel sure you'd have a change of heart if those particular visitors gave you the benefit of a visit!
Glad Moyra is on the mend after her prawn-ography, also that building work is going apace at Dillon's. Olate dogs looks like it'll be the only thing on the TV worth watching tonight (haven't watched SN@TLP for over40 years or so!).
I am currently single as The Mem has embarked for Gozo where she will meet up with a long standing girl friend and then they both go to Wales to visit their respective relatives. So look out world - I am free and unchaperoned for a fair while. The mind boggles! Better watch what I say as she has taken her laptop with her and could be checking on her spouse as we speak!
See you all later, bye fer now.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »