register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-05-2015, 12:39 PM
Cool and breezey here. Back from the river with Mabs and Keshi, so they're tired but happy, then a walk for Cariad and Lona, and they're happy as well, all eating bones,then will probably sleep the afternoon away. I've forgotten a couple of thing in my big shop yesterday, so will have something to eat and go out for a while to the shops again. Got a new book yesterday because the forecast for tomorrow is pretty horrendous, sounds like Barbara is sending it from her place, instead of keeping it to herself Lynn, hope your car keeps going till the money comes through, then you'll have something really lovely that you have picked yourself instead of taking what you could get for the money. Griff nothing wrong with treating yourself, and your mum is so thoughtful doing that, so enjoy whilst you can eh! next thing you know there'll be a diet you have to follow Good idea with the carpet Meg, I keep the offcuts as well for exactly that purpose, they are also good to put in the back of the car as well. Popster sounds like we've got better weather ooop Norf than you Suveners, makes a change Sue, hoping Barry is making a bit of progress and gradually getting and feeling better. I'm sure you'll be told what you're doing wrong ad way, any day now, if not already Right I'm off for a cup of tea and find some lunch, I'm starving, back later
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2015, 12:56 PM
Hello all
Am shattered today but am off to work in a couple of hours
My hubby not happy as his fave team are not playing well and loosing so will be out if the playoffs
Am going to get mr
Y head down before work, will pop on tonight after work.
Have a good day all
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2015, 03:38 PM
Hi just realised I haven't booked in yet today

A horrible wet and miserable day, which I have spent curled up with the papers and the heating on.
Hope everyone is well.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2015, 03:40 PM
Just heard the news - Duchess of Cambridge has given birth to a baby girl this morning.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-05-2015, 03:41 PM
Afternoon Peeps, hope all are well, irrespective of lack of enthusiasm from OH's or downright recalcitrance. Always look on the bright side, I say, there's always a divorce court if all else fails! lol ! Everything here is cold and windy with intermittent rain squalls (that's the weather not the Mem!) and I have done very little that wasn't absolutely necessary. Horrified to find that there have been attempts by a rat to get into my one of my broody coops, the little brute has gnawed the floor under one corner. Wouldn't have noticed myself as it is out of sight, but the ever vigilant Scout was stood by the coop corner snarling like fury (sure sign of an alien presence), further inspection then revealed the gnawing underneath. Can't find where it lives, yet. but vengeance is mine sayeth the Gord and it's ace will be trumped for good if the dogs and I have our way. Can't have my expected fluffy babies murdered by some wanton rodent!
Enough of my travails, I will wish you all good day and see you later, bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-05-2015, 03:44 PM
Well done Popster for keeping us less well informed members up to date with matters at Court. Hope HRH and the new Princess are doing fine and that it was an easy calving. Wonder if I'll get an invite to the christening?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-05-2015, 03:51 PM
Weather was OK here this morning Gordon, looks like you may have sent it over here in a snit over Mr Ratty casting an eye over your babes to be. Good for Scout, she's proved her worth hasn't she, sure she'll send him to that giant rat cage in the sky, or maybe the downstairs arrangement I should think actually. Not one bit nice here now, have started cleaning up, meant to go to the shops but can't raise the enthusiasm needed!!! I expect they'll be wanting you as Godfather, Gordon
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2015, 04:08 PM
Are you all glued to the box awaiting the departure of Katherine and William and the two babies.
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Are you all glued to the box awaiting the departure of Katherine and William and the two babies.
Yes .... have been watching SKY News most of the day. I might be an ex pat but I do love my British royalty!

I was in South Africa when Princess Di was killed and phoned my friend who lived across the road to me at 5.30 in the morning to tell her to turn on the TV. The pair of us spent the rest of the day clued to the TV (in our nighties) shedding bucket loads of tears.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2015, 04:33 PM
No, not me Moyra,not much interested, glad both are o.k but that is as far as i am bothered, i have been having a marathon big bang session
Gordon, hope no harm comes to your future arrivals!
TW, shops will be there tomorrow or the day after Lol
Hi Nippy, we'll forgive you being late on parade
Mandy, hope you got a bit of kip before work
Parents have rung, they have paid for a superior room at the place they are staying...mum reckons it would be equivalent to 3 star at the best... they went down stairs and asked for the bar, a lady said there was a wedding but it was just through there, they went in and asked for their drinks to be told...."shush, there's a wedding ...speeches"!!! dad said the carling tasted like sewage anyway so they will be getting a taxi shortly to another place for a meal and spending the evening there and then will do the same tomorrow, i was killing myself laughing as if i had been told to shush i would have started singing at the top of my voice Lol
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >