View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2015, 05:53 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Saturday)

Good morning everyone, falling asleep here as I was up so early. Had to get Amber out early for her walk as I am expecting Sainsbury's with my order early. Think I had better go make myself a cup of tea, that might wake me up.

Things were very quiet on D.A.D. last night. Have a good day everyone, hope you are all ok. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-05-2015, 06:50 AM
Morning Moyra sounds like coffee might be in order not tea.
Hope the Sainsbury order turns up ok. Have a word with Harvey if you have problems.

Not amused today or last night. Gorden got the fish and chips wrong. Haven't had them in ages lately its always nearer 9 before he arrives home and one thing here that he asked what I wanted and he messes it up. Grrrrrr getting mighty fed up with this arrangement now.
Think it going to be a quiet weekend.
Mobile mechanic coming later to let us know what the deal is with the brakes. Fingers crossed its not going to be a long job.
Weather dull here today and chilly.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2015, 07:50 AM
Good morning

Hope yu are now feeling more awake Moyra and the Sainsburys order is ok.

Oh dear Lynn a frosty atmosphere then in your house this weekend Hope the brakes are a quick fairly cheap job to get done. Fingers crossed.

Dull and quite windy today and a tad on the chilly side outside. Teazle walked and now having a quick coffee before tackling the lawn where patches of moss need to be raked out and reseeded now that I have my rake back from my neighbour. OH very restless at night so I haven't had another good nights sleep. Still he has had a bowl of cornflakes this morning and some fruit so perhaps the visit my neighbour yeesterday has been taken onboard as he won't listen to me and has said that he rebels if I insist on anything. Can't win. So like your house Lynn it will be very quite here too!

Have a good day and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-05-2015, 09:12 AM
Good morning fellow members a grey morning but not so cold.

I have been out to the carpet shop to collect a left over piece of the new hall carpet which has been bound. It will hopefully protect the section by the front door from dog and childrens feet

While it is miserable outside I am going to make two new duvets to go in my bedroom for Chloe to sleep on . I bought a cream fleece on Ebay which is just the right size for the covers.

Enjoy your day everyone
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2015, 09:32 AM
Good morning all, know what you mean about frosty atmospheres, my OH is like a bear with a sore head this morning for whatever reason. Not good when you're stuck in a caravan lol. I'll have to escape down the beach but I can see Poppy and I will be blown out to sea it's that windy. Tomorrow doesn't look like it's going to fair any better either (weather that is not OH), typical bank holiday weather! Keep well and warm everyone and keep those tempers under control!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2015, 09:54 AM
Morning Moyra, i do hope you have now got your sainsburys delivery
Lynn....oh dear, what about if you get the number for the chippy, get gorden to call you when he is about 10 minutes away, you call and place the order yourself.. that way you can be guaranteed that you will get the right meal! i do hope the mechanic sorts the car quickly and cheaply
Oh dear Popster, wonder whats up with your OH, hope his mood improves for you
Got the place to myself today and tomorrow... just me, the naughty pups and the cat, mum has gone and bought me goodies, all things i should be avoiding as i have to watch my weight but she thought after yesterday i deserved a treat Lol, i will blame her when the consultants moan about my weight!
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-05-2015, 10:15 AM
Pouring with rain here and rather chilly. Didn't sleep at all well last night with the weather changing and having overdone it a bit yesterday being determined to finish planting the spud patch before it rained.

I don't have an OH to be annoying only two doglets who for some reason only known to them decided to spend the morning sitting at the front gate watching the world go by before coming in and drying themselves on my duvet! Grrrh!

Tomorrow is training which should lick them into shape for a day or two ... I hope ... then off to the groomer with the little black devil who's looking more like a sheep than a Schnauzer ... probably won't recognise him when I go to collect him and will have an "Are you sure this is my dog" moment!

Have a good relaxing weekend everyone ... Barbara.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2015, 10:16 AM
Just hope everyone has a nice weekend and the weather improves, very dull and cold here. Just had a couple of buttered rolls with a pint of fisherman's prawns from Sainsbury's. Very nice too. Now for my cup of tea to wash them down.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2015, 10:27 AM
My OH is miserable most of the time

No no, only joking, that's not fair. He's diabetic and really feels the cold, we do have heating here in our lovely caravan though but it's not so good when it's windy and raining so you can't get out.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-05-2015, 10:40 AM
Morning again all. Gorden isn't miserable it is me due to his seemingly being unaware of getting things right here. Always works hard to get them right at work and make sure students are happy.

Mechanic been its the compensator he is going to see if he can source one as we know from the hand brake saga parts for Chrysler's are difficult to come by and usually come from abroad. The oil leak which we knew it had its always had it and always been small is now rather large, his advice if he can get the part get that fixed keep the oil topped up and drive it till I have the money in the 6-8 weeks hopefully to replace the Voyager and then bin it. It has served us well over the last 3+ years and is now on 145,000 miles. He does vehicle inspections too and said he would happily check a vehicle for us when we need it.
Hope he can get the part and quickly as I need a car when here on my own all week. So may have to look into a run around.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >