View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2015, 07:07 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Friday)

Good morning all, hope all is well with you all this morning. Still feeling cold and shivery, just brought Amber back from her walk it is cold out there.

Someone asked if I was on blood thinning tablets, yes I am on lisinopril. Maybe I should leave it off.

Have a good day everyone. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2015, 07:29 AM
Morning Moyra ask your GP before you stop taking them. But as said before put a couple of more layers on this helps to trap the heat in your body. Morning everyone else. It is a might chilly out there. Have done washing and there was residue of tissue still in the washing machine. Grr! oh well hopefully it has all gone now. Hope you are feeling better today TW (Barry). Hope you June got over your soaking. All others hope you are all ok. Have a good day all. bfn.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2015, 07:37 AM
Good morning

I am on Lisinopril too for blood pressure but I do not feel the cold Moyra. Perhaps ask your doc to change the medication in the mean time wrap up indoors and out.

Nervy mind Brenda perhaps that was the tissues last assault

Dull and a bit nippy here. Teazle walked and in a minute have to take OH car in to the garage for a recall fault. It will take about an hour so will wait for it (Have a good book )OH doing ok but wish he would eat more but he won't listen to me so be it.

Have a good day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-05-2015, 07:40 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow. Happy 1st May.
Moyra might be worth checking with your Doctor first about coming off the blood thinning tablets. It is very chilly even though the sun is shining I am wearing a jumper with a cardigan over the top plus a t.shirt under that. Heating has been back on in the evenings and mornings.

Gorden home tonight hopefully he won't get any students knocking on his door at 4pm like he has been as fish and chips booked for tea and they close at 9pm.
Usual here today tidying the house and walking the Dillon if he fancies it. Yesterday he wore himself out in the garden playing chase me then we walked the village so if he fancies a rest today that's ok he will get plenty of exercise when Gorden walks in the door tonight.
Well finished breaking bad. Yes Popster series 1-5 every episode would rate it 10 out of 10. bit slow in the beginning but after the first couple of episodes its compulsive. Well I found it compulsive anyway. Going to try a netflix original today Bloodline.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2015, 07:44 AM
Morning all
Moyra, you could do with one of the blanket things my mum bought for me, you put your arms in it and it has a huge pouch at the front where this electric heat pad thing goes... it really does get quite toasty
Morning Brenda, sorry to hear you are still finding bits of tissue in the washer
Hi Sue, hope the garage sorts things quickly for you... they are a sore subject with me at the moment! i hope OH will get a little more of an appetite soon... what about sitting him in the garden in the fresh air if he's up to it? i always get the munchies in the fresha air Lol...well it could be that i just get the munchies
Morning Lynn, hope gorden makes it home in time... now make sure you hide the winalot biccies before he comes in!!!
Up and waiting for the courier to come with my dads wine, they had this wine in spain last time they were there and have decided to get some.... muggins has had to get up for the courier though, i am not risking touching glass at all as it will end in disaster Lol
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-05-2015, 07:58 AM
Morning fellow members the sun is out after a chilly misty start.
The lawns need mowing and the garage door repairing so that is my mission for today

Enjoy your day everyone
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2015, 07:59 AM
Morning all.
Did I sleep through summer and autumn and wake up in winter? My goodness it is cold out there. We were going out on Tango for the day but it is so cold we have decided to stay home and do inside jobs
Moyra Lisinopril doesn't really thin the blood, only reduces your B/P as others have said. Please talk to your doc again. See if he can sort you out.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2015, 08:05 AM
Hi Sue, Maybe OH doesn't want to eat because he is worried about making himself hurt. Have a word with the doctor. Don't want to lose too much weight as he needs his reserves for when he goes back in for op. Off now to do some dusting. Hate it as too many ornaments. Keep thinking of getting rid of some but not sure which ones.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2015, 08:07 AM
Thanks everyone, I find that if I wrap up too much with extra clothes like vest etc then it makes my itching worse. I am driven mad by skin irritation and I scratch myself to pieces. I have to take antihistamine to help stop it. I have an idea that it is the statins I am on causing it.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2015, 09:04 AM
Good morning all, Meg - slow down, you'll wear yourself out. Moyra, my OH feels the cold something rotten. He puts it down to his diabetes and bad circulation. Lynn, yes I also give Breaking Bad a 10. Great actors and great script writing. The actor who plays Walter Jnr has cerebral palsey in real life. I saw him being interviewed on This Morning, a lovely young man.

Have a lovely day everyone. Sue. I hope TW is feeling better today.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >