View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 07:54 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Thursday)

Morning Everyone, Hope everyone is ok this morning.

Lovely pictures of the girls June.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 08:06 AM
Morning Moyra. Hope you are warmer today. If not put on layers instead of one warm one. I bet everyone heard the scream from here. Yep I did some washing and missed a tissue lurking somewhere in an apron pocket. Ah!! Oh well managed to get rid of most of it. But I bet I find some more when it is all dry. Have a good day all. Noisy head this morning. Probably because of sleepless nights worrying about daughter and her high blood pressure. bfn.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-04-2015, 08:27 AM
Good morning everyone. Brenda, I know the feeling. I have missed a tissue before on a dark wash. All the blacks came out covered like they'd had a sprinkling of talcum powder. Totally covered in white fibres mostly over my son's black work trousers and shirts - whoops. Sunny here down at good old Bracklesham but showers forecast later, must get out while the goings good. Have a lovely day day everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 08:32 AM
Good morning

Hope you manage to stay warm today Morya

Everyone has one of those disasters Brenda then yu spend hours trying to get it off the offending item

Enjoy your day by the sea Popster.

Lovely and sunny here and quite warm as the wind is light. Teazle walked, bedding washed and on the line and have even got OH out of bed. I refuse to have him lying there till all times of the day

Have a good day and stay sae
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-04-2015, 08:39 AM
Laptop steadfastly refusing to have anything to do with going online, good job I've got this tablet. Griff, sooo agree with you, life was a lot easier when there were only 4 channels and phones were tied to the wall. I can go back even further to when the phone was actually in a big red house at the bottom of the road any you used 4 pennies(£sd) and pressed button A or B, hardly anyone had a telly, and you went to someone elses house to watch Hopalong Cassidy, Champion the Wonder Horse or Rin Tin Tin. On yes, there were no fridges and the butter was kept in an old tin biscuit tin buried in the garden in the summer, and milk was in a bucket of cold water
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 08:44 AM
Morning everyone,
Didn't sleep well last night, my back and legs hurting again, will have a nap later as Im out tonight, lauryn and her friend off to see Olly Murs so me and her mum are going to have something to eat and a drink, whilst they there, her friends mum suggested it last week, we going over on the bus
Looking forward to it her mum is fab, a good laugh, and we good friends
Going to take Rosie out shortly, it's nice and sunny, at the mo
Another cuppa first
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 08:51 AM
Morning all, hope you are all well.
I'm with you every step of the way TW. Do you remember the safe on the wall in the garden where you kept the meat
I know a lot of you have been thinking of me, thank you for that.
Life should be getting easier now
Celia has a panic button around her neck, nurses/carers coming in twice a day and modifications being made to the house to make life easier.
This has taken a lot of pressure off us and she is happy. I was afraid she would refuse help but she seems to have accepted it.
Lovely day here I think I will spend some time in the garden.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-04-2015, 08:55 AM
Glad to hear you survived Dunelms Nippy We kept the meat with the butter in the buried tin Great that Celia has help, she knew she did, but is more than likely very independent (aren't we all). Hope she goes on alright for the summer at least.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 09:00 AM
Brenda I've done that a few times, very annoying especially when I've washed Lauryn school stuff
Nippy great news that Celia has help, and that you survived Dunelm......dare I say I've never been? really must I think
TW I remember the phone box at the botton of the street
Right see you all later
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning

Hope you manage to stay warm today Morya

Everyone has one of those disasters Brenda then yu spend hours trying to get it off the offending item

Enjoy your day by the sea Popster.

Lovely and sunny here and quite warm as the wind is light. Teazle walked, bedding washed and on the line and have even got OH out of bed. I refuse to have him lying there till all times of the day

Have a good day and stay sae
Good on you Sue
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »