Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 04:11 PM
If Lacey barks,I jump LYNN Wasn't sure she could bark for a long time
Right that's settled,Dogsey Summer trip over to Lynn's everyone I like being on my own during the day,sometimes I do get fed up cause hubby isn't here but only occasionally.Girls are both studying at the mo,so in their rooms most evenings,pop down for supplies every now and then.little chat and back up
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Oh LOL you'd have a breakdown within a day they don't lie neatly on a cushion like The Princess you know, more like shred the cushion and play tug of war. When they're due in season (and we're talking at least 6 weeks before) they start shredding everything they can find, if its wood all the better, the kennels i had built to my own spec at great expense have been chewed up and ripped apart in some areas. So those nice new doors upstairs for instance, would be but a distant memory, they are extremely destructive when they get going
Oh .....never thought about my new doors The princess doesn't even go upstairs,well she does if you carry her,but never by herself
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 04:29 PM
Also, they're not good on they're own,they need a friend, and if they are left and are unhappy, then you come back to a wrecked house and they can't half do some damage, its unbelievable what they can achieve in an hour!!! Cariad is horrendous, when she was in the house after being spayed, left her in the kitchen when I went to the shops, came back and I thought I don't remember leaving my bedroom window open. She met me at the front door, I'd left the kitchen door shut, she'd completely trashed a full bale of shavings in the utility, having battered her way through the baby gate, so that was everywhere. She'd gone upstairs, having battered her way through the gate at the bottom, gone into my bedroom, climbed over my telly, opened the window and shredded my nets, they stopped her falling out of the window as they acted as a sort of sling, well what was left of them did anyway. All this because I'd gone out without her and she couldn't be out with the others because of her stitches, how those stitches stayed in I will never know!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Oh Lord nah,I think I've changed my mind,I'll just look at the pics
Trying not to have a nap
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 04:36 PM
When people come to me for a puppy I tell them you need nerves of steel, the fortitude of 10 men, the patience of a saint, diy skills (or know a reliable builder) and a sense of humour
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 04:44 PM
Good afternoon

A you watching box sets could never sit and watch one after another it would last me for weeks.

Lovely picturs June the seem to be having a ball.

Well my peace is shattered. He is home and already dictating what I should do and when because he wants an bath so I have had to take Teazle out quickly to come back to find he is asleep on the sofa I will have to start putting my foot down. Yes Meg he is on a low fat diet until at least he has his op.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Well......THAT didn't last long did it, there's The Honeymoon Period, and then there's the knee to the groin technique See....all that worry and you are wishing him back there already
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 04:51 PM
SUE,all is right with the world again
TW,I have all of those attributes I could do it
Welcome home Tumbleweed
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 04:55 PM
Sense of humour - tick DIY skills - tick Fortitude - tick Patience ....... nerves of steel - tick....
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 04:57 PM
I have PATIENCE!!!!
Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >